CA Foundation Registration Dec 23 – Steps to Apply Online, Last Date, Fee Structure
CA Foundation Registration 2023 - The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) keeps the registration window open throughout the year for both May/June sessions and November/December sessions. The registration for CA Foundation December 2023 is currently open. Candidates can complete the CA Foundation registration 2023 for December session through the official website - icai.org till July 1, 2023. The CA Foundation are conducted twice a year, in May/June and November/December. Read the complete article to know more about CA Foundation registration for Nov/Dec 2023, its eligibility criteria and other relevant information.
Important Dates for CA Foundation Registration Dec 2023
|Last date to register for CA Foundation||July 1,2023|
|CA Foundation exam form||To be notified|
|Last date to fill CA Foundation exam form(without late fees)||To be notified|
|Last date to fill CA Foundation exam form(with late fees)||To be notified|
|CA Foundation exam||To be notified|
Note : Changes if any in the dates will be notified based on official ICAI’s notification.
Eligibilty Criteria for CA Foundation Registration Dec 2023
Candidates before registering for CA Foundation December 2023 session should check the eligibility criteria. The eligibilty criteria for CA Foundation December 2023 registration are as follows:
Aspirants should have passed or must be appearing in class 12 examination constituted by Law or conducted by an examining body recognised by the Central Government.
Students will have to register before July 1, 2023, and complete the study period of four months.
They also need to register with the Board of Studies (BoS).
ICAI has also started provisional registrations for students who have cleared their 10th class. So in place of the 12th Marksheet, they have to submit a scanned copy of their admit card. Students who have given their exams but whose results are awaited can also register under provisional registration.
Important Documents Required for CA Foundation Registration Dec 2023
Candidates should keep the scanned copy of the following documents before completing the registration of CA Foundation 2023:
Attested copy of class 12 examination admit card or marksheet
Attested proof of nationality (for foreigners)
Recent coloured photograph of the candidate
Attested proof of special category certificate ( for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates)
Attested class 10 exam admit card or certificate with name and date of birth of the candidate.
To Purchase CA Foundation Latest Video Classes by Top Faculty, Click Here
How to complete CA Foundation registration for December 2023 exams?
Step 1 - Register
- Go to the official website of ICAI: Candidates need to visit the ICAI’s official website - icai.org to fill the application form of CA Foundation course in online mode.
- Click on the option E-Services visible on the menubar - Once you are on the official website, go to the e-services option and select “Student Services”.
- Now click on the link “Entry level forms” - After clicking this link, you will be redirected to the CA Foundation registration form. Fill the required information.
- Click Here for Direct Link.
Step 2 - Login
- After registering on the ICAI’s website, a registration number and password will be send on the mobile number and email if submitted.
- Login using the details and fill the basic details required by ICAI.
- Note that you need to have a valid email address and mobile number to complete the OTP registration process.
Step 3 - Document Uploading
- Submit the softcopy of the documents. There is no need to visit the office personally and submit the physical documents.
- Once the details are filled, upload the scanned documents.
- Click on the save option and then on apply now.
Step 4 - Fee Payment
- The last step of CA Foundation registration is fee payment.
- On completion of payment, a system-generated CA Foundation 2023 application form will be generated on the screen.
- Download the copy and keep it for future reference.
CA Foundation Registration fees for December 2023 session
Candidates need to pay the registration fees to get themselves registered for CA Foundation exam 2023. The break-up of registration fees is given below:
|Particulars||Fee for Indian students(Rs)|
|Cost of Foundation prospectus||200|
|CA Foundation Registration Fees 2023||9000|
|Subscription for student’s Journal (for one year ) (optional)||200|
|Subscription for member’s Journal (for one year ) (optional)||400|
Note: ICAI has made some exceptions in CA Foundation fees 2023. The Institute has allowed a 75% fee concession for the newly formed Union Territories of Jammu & Kashmir and the 8 North-Eastern states. Hence, students residing in these areas should pay the CA Foundation registration fee of Rs.2,250.
Validity of CA Foundation Registration 2023
The CA Foundation exams are conducted twice a year. Once registered, the CA Foundation registration is valid for a span of three years which means six attempts. And after three years, candidates can revalidate their registration by depositing a fee of Rs. 300 as revalidation fees.
Students once registered themselves for CA Foundation Dec 23 Session will receive the Study Material From ICAI within a few days. After Registration student must fill the exam form for Dec 2023 till the 1st July 2023.
CA Foundation Syllabus and Subjects:
CA Foundation Subjects
Paper-1: Principles and Practices of Accounting (100 Marks)
Paper-2: Business Laws and Business Correspondence and Reporting
- Part I: Business Laws (60 Marks)
- Part II: Business Correspondence and Reporting (40 Marks)
Paper-3: Business Mathematics and Logical Reasoning & Statistics (100 Marks)
- Part I: Business Mathematics (40 Marks)
- Logical Reasoning (20 Marks)
- Part II: Statistics (40 Marks)
Paper-4: Business Economics & Business and Commercial Knowledge (100 Marks)
- Section A: Business Economics (60 Marks)
- Section B: Business and Commercial Knowledge (40 Marks)
Paper-3 and Paper-4 are objective type papers with negative marking.
Hope you can find this article helpful. If you did like this Blog then Share it with your friends who are doing CA studies or who will be giving their CA Foundation Exams in the near future. All The Best..!!
Zeroinfy is the Largest Online Platform for Exam Preparation in India, with over 2000+ HD quality video courses, 95+ best Professors. We provide access to the best, most reputed Professors, from across India, by streaming their classes online/ delivering it in pen drives