Preparation Strategy for Elective Paper- 6F Multidisciplinary Case Study
CA Final Multidisciplinary Case Study, while seems to be one of the most challenging of all CA Final electives, is also one of the most interesting and exciting subjects to study. It integrates concepts of:
- Audit and Assurance
- Finance and Financial Management
- Corporate Laws
Business and Management
Strategies For CA Final Multidisciplinary Case Study
- You need to prepare for this subject after completing all the subjects since it involves the application of the core subjects of the CA final examination
- The study material comprises of seven case studies and their solutions. While studying, try to absorb the way in which the answers have been structured and presented in the material. Also, make tiny notes of any key points that you encounter while reading
- Students will be provided with the following reference material by ICAI in examination hall.
- For Financial Reporting: Bare text of AS 15, 21, 23, 25, 27, 28 and guidance notes as applicable, Bare text of all Ind AS and differences in Ind AS & AFor Audit.
- For the remaining subjects: Study material of ICAI (excluding examples, illustrations, and summary)
- Decide on what you would need to take along with you apart from the material which will be provided to you in the hall
- You are not expected to copy the exact content from the book. You have to use the information provided in the study material to come up with your own answer. Originality is expected in this paper. Keep this in mind while attempting Mock Test Papers.
- Try to underline/highlight important points in your carry-along notes. This will increase your efficiency while attempting the question paper
- Study and attempt this subject the way you would deal with a task at your workplace. The cases will test and develop your expertise in consulting, arbitration, negotiation, representation, etc.
- Familiarize yourself with texts and notes. Make sure you can locate important information
- Approximately 40% weight-age will be on objective type questions and 60 % weight-age on descriptive and numerical type questions
- Refer videos available online for understanding different topics.
Online resources to prepare for CA Final Multidisciplinary Case Study
As discussed earlier Elective Paper consist of 6 optional Papers and it has different faculties for all the individual subjects.For the refrence Click on the link below for more relevant Information.
There are various important resources available on our website as important PDFs and Important Videos.Click on the below link to go through it:
Important Points to note :
- Always write and practice.
- Learn Point Heading and write.
- Try for Mock Exams by ICAI and different faculties.
- Use Mnemonics Technique to Memorise Headings
- Make sure to make notes & mark all your doubts while watching the lectures.
Moreover, You can get in touch with our expert, Miss Abhilasha Sharma or Mr. Abhishek Bajaj (Mobile – 9051753757) exclusively associated with Zeroinfy.in
Hope you can find this article helpful. If you did like this Blog then Share it with your friends who are doing CA Final studies or who will be giving their CA Final Exams in the near future.
All The Best..!!
Zeroinfy is the Largest Online Platform for Exam Preparation in India, with over 2000+ HD quality video courses, 95+ best Professors. We provide access to the best, most reputed Professors, from across India, by streaming their classes online/ delivering it in pen drives
For further enquiries Call 8100 800 600 / 601.
For other queries, check Zeroinfy.in