IIIT-H over IITs?
- If you want to pursue pure Computer Science as a passion, then IIIT is the one for you. But if you feel like you might wanna divert from the subject because you lose interest into it, then it is much more advisable to go for IITs.
- IIIT deals with more of a Immersive coding environment. IITs on the other hand go for more of a college environment.
- Students might learn about machine learning and advanced algorithms during their 3rd or 4th year in IITs. But in IIIT-H, you might have an opportunity to learn about them in 2nd year itself. This directly translates into better internship and research opportunities at early stages.
- When you try to compare the two on the basis of number of departments, it is obvious that IITs have more of departments because what if your interest for Computer Science falls in between and you want to do something else and this is fairly complemented by the IITs
- Finally, When it comes to the Job Offers and Internship Opportunities, IIIT-H is far more superior in this case over the newer IITs. But it is nowhere close to the older IITs like IIT-Delhi,IIT-Bombay, etc.
So to sum up, the IITs and IIIT-H are very much different as to what they try to offer in their campus. But it basically shows that comparing them only implies IIIT-H is competing the IITs single handedly.
Moreover, You can get in touch with our expert,(Mobile – 9051753757) exclusively associated with Zeroinfy.in
Hope you can find this article helpful. If you did like this Blog then Share it with your friends who are doing CA Final studies or who will be giving their CA Final exams in the near future.
All The Best..!!
Zeroinfy is the Largest Online Platform for Exam Preparation in India, with over 2000+ HD quality video courses, 95+ best Professors. We provide access to the best, most reputed Professors, from across India, by streaming their classes online/ delivering it in pen drives
For further enquiries Call 8100 800 600 / 601.
For other queries, check Zeroinfy.in