CA Final New Law Main Book By CA Pankaj Garg in Paperback mode. This book is beneficial for May 22 exam attempts.
This book is presented as per the New Scheme of Education and Training. Contents of this book are as follows:
- Part I Corporate Laws | Section A Company Law
- Appointment and Qualifications of Directors
- Meeting of the Board and its Powers
- Appointment and Remuneration of Managerial Personnel
- Inspection, Inquiry and Investigation
- Compromises, Arrangements and Amalgamations
- Prevention of Oppression & Mismanagement
- Winding Up
- Companies Incorporated Outside India
- Miscellaneous Provisions
- Adjudication and Special Courts
- National Company Law Tribunal and Appellate Tribunal
- Corporate Secretarial Practice Drafting of Notices, Resolutions, Minutes & Reports
- Part I Corporate Laws | Section B Securities Laws
- Securities Contracts (Regulation) Act, 1956 and SCR Rules, 1957
- Securities and Exchange Board of India Act, 1992 & SEBI (LODR) Regulations, 2015
- Part II Economic Laws
- Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999
- Securitization and Reconstruction of Financial Assets and Enforcement of Securities Interest Act, 2002 (SARFESI Act, 2002)
- Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002
- Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act, 2010
- Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016
CA Pankaj Garg is a Chartered Accountant, Company Secretary, and Cost Accountant. He is an All India Topper of ICAI Examinations. He has also been awarded Gold Medal by the Institute of Cost Accountants of India, Kolkata. He has also done MBA (Finance) from IGNOU.
Book is great.
Delivery was on time.
Great work by Zeroinfy.
One can blindly trust on zeroinfy regarding the books and not to forget that their delivery time is awesome. Mostly one can receive the order before the promised date.