CS Executive Financial and Strategic Management MCQs By N S Zad in PaperBack Mode. This Book is beneficial for Dec 21 attempts.
|Number of Pages||
This book is designed exclusively as per the requirements of CS Examinations pattern, as prescribed by ICSI. Each chapter covers Problems & Solutions along with Multiple Choice Questions. This book is a comprehensive work, with lucid and systematic presentation for theory, practical questions & MCQs.
The Present Publication authored by N.S. Zad, is the 2nd Edition for New Syllabus, with the following noteworthy features:
- Coverage of this book includes
- Fully Solved Question Papers of the following:
- December 2019 Exam (New Syllabus)
- December 2020 Exam (New Syllabus)
- [Theory & Practical Based MCQs] are provided with hints, working notes, explanatory notes for complicated terms and mathematical calculations
- [2,400+ MCQs] are covered in this book
- [Amended] Law stated in this book is as amended up to 30th November 2020 & Covers the latest applicable provisions and amendments
The contents of this book are as follows:
- Part A ‰ÛÒ Financial Management
- Nature & Scope of Financial Management
- Working Capital Management
- Receivable Management
- Inventory Management
- Management of Cash & Marketable Securities
- Capital Structure Decisions
- Cost of Capital
- Capital Budgeting ‰ÛÒ Basics
- Dividend Policy
- Security Analysis & Portfolio Management
- Project Finance & Types of Financing
- Part B ‰ÛÒ Strategic Management
- Introduction to Management
- Introduction to Strategic Management
- Business Policy & Formulation of Functional Strategy
- Strategic Analysis & Planning
- Strategic Implementation & Control
- Analysing Strategic Edge
N.S. Zad obtained his Commerce degree from Shivaji University of Kolhapur and cleared CS Final Exam in June 2005 held by Institute of Company Secretary of India. He has been teaching since the last 10 years and has vast teaching experience for various professional courses like CA, CS & CWA at IPCC/Executive & Final Level. He has practical experience for working with medium and large size organizations and firm(s) of practicing company secretaries.
Currently he is working as Course Director for CS & CWA in Excellent Professional Academy Pvt. Ltd., Pune. He teaches all the subjects for CS Executive & Final Level. He is also the founder director of Zads Professional Academy at Satara, Maharashtra. Considering needs of CS students he is writing books for other subjects of CS Executive Level.