CS Professional Corporate Funding & Listings in Stock Exchanges Cracker By Divya Bajpai in PaperBack Mode. This Book is beneficial for June 22 attempt.
|Number of Pages||
The contents of this book are as follows:
- Part A – Corporate Funding (60 Marks)
- Indian Equity Public Funding
- Real Estate Investment Trust
- Infrastructure Investment Trust
- Indian Equity – Private Funding
- Indian Equity – Non-Fund Based
- Debt Funding – Indian Fund Based (Corporate Debt)
- Debt Funding – Indian Fund Based (Govt. Debt & Banking Finance)
- Debt Funding – Indian Non-Fund Based
- Foreign Funding – Instruments & Institutions
- Other Borrowing Tools
- Non-Convertible Redeemable Preference Shares
- Part B – Listing (40 Marks)
- Listing – Indian Stock Exchanges
- International Listing
- Preparing a Company for an IPO and Governance Requirements
CS Divya Bajpai obtained her Commerce degree from Banaras Hindu University (BHU), Varanasi. CS Divya Bajpai is Practising Company Secretary and cleared CS Final Exam in June 2016 held by the Institute of Company Secretaries of India. She is a member of the Women Empowerment Committee of Northern India Regional Council of Institute of Company Secretaries of India in 2019.
She has practical experience in working with Listed Entities, medium and large size organizations. She is also a Trademark Attorney holder.
Currently, she runs a partnership firm of Practising Company Secretaries named 'MSD & Associates' based in New Delhi.