ACCA Registration with Exemption Fees Benefits By The Institute Of Certified Public Accountants (ICPA). You Get- Acca Registration With Fees Benefits That Includes Acca Application Fees Of 89 Gbps + Annual Subscription Of 2021 Of 112 Gbps + 50% Off On 2022 Subscription Of 56 Gbp+ Plus Reduced Exemption Benefits As Explained Below (Applicable To Indian Nationals Only) With The Same.
|Qualification||Exemptions You Get||Normal Exemption Fees||Reduced Exemption Fees|
|CA Finalist- (40+ in FR/SFM/AMA/CLaw)||6||558||60|
|CA Finalist- (40+ in any 2 out of FR/SFM/AMA/Claw Or CMA Qualified||7||664||70|
|CA Finalist- (40+ in any 3 out of FR/SFM/AMA/ CLaw||8||770||80|
|CA Finalist (40+ in FR/ SFM/AMA/ Claw papers)||9||876||90|
|CMA Member with 5+yrs Experience||9||876||90|
Apart from the above savings, you need to pay exam fees and ethics module fees as and when applicable to ACCA directly through your My ACCA account. Please note that upon registration you will get ACCA student ID from us and then within 5-7 days you will be awarded respective exemptions for which you have to pay reduced exemption fees as applicable above to ACCA directly within the next 30 days. This discount scheme is only applicable to Indian nationals with specified Indian qualifications only Other costs of doing ACCA you must bear in Mind- Overall minimum of 1 lac to 2.5 lac is the cost of doing ACCA.
Annual Subscription GBP 112 (if applicable)
Knowledge level Exam fees for each paper 84 GBP (if applicable)
Skill level Exam fees for each paper 111 GBP (if applicable)
Professional level Exam fees for each paper 147 GBP (SBR & Option papers)
SBL exam fees 206 GBP
Our Tuition fees per subject –
Knowledge Level Rs 5,000/-
Skill Level- Rs 7,500/-
Professional Level Rs 10,000/-
Exemption Fees is normally 84 GBP for each of knowledge exam paper & 111 GBP for each skills exam paper, but If you initially register with us exemption fees are reduced.
IPCC Student, 15 GBP per paper for B.com & 10 GBP per paper for Qualified CA/CMA. (See exemptions cost table above). A maximum of 9 Exemptions is available from ACCA Qualification. All fees are subject to change by the sole discretion of ACCA
This way our students get heavy discounts in Registration + Annual Subscriptions.
The main reasons why CA/CMA/CA students should choose ACCA course are -
- Fresh 36 months of work experience is not required towards ACCA-PER!
- You may get up to 9 papers exemption! just have to give 4 to 8 exams only with savings in fees up to 1 lac!
- The course can be completed in 6 to 12 months!
- The course is Modular- can be completed paper by paper
- Pass % for each subject is more than 45 % worldwide!
- Exams are quarterly (4 times a yr) in major cities around the world!
- All exams are Computer Based & Secured & Transparent!
- Total expenditure of doing ACCA including Tuition, lowest compared with other foreign professional accounting courses!
- Most sought-after qualification in Big Four/MNC's & Must if you wish to develop your career globally within a short span.
- ACCA gives Placement Assistance
- It’s a global passport for Accountants & Finance Professionals!
- ACCA Professional are Transnational Auditors
All the lecturers are recorded by subject matter experts and highly experienced teachers from BPP Professional Education (BPP University) All of them are professionally qualified fellow ACCA/CIMA members. BPP is an approved content provider and platinum-approved learning partner of ACCA & CIMA. Student pass rates are higher. These lecturers are also taking live online and on-campus faculties of BPP Universities. Lecturers are not simply class recordings but developed using high-quality technology and whiteboards for interactive and enhanced learning experiences. All faculties are British nationals.