CA Final New/Old Audit MCQs and Integrated case Studies (May 21) By CA Pankaj Garg in Paperback mode. This book is beneficial for May 21 exam attempts.
- Knowledge-Based & Application Based MCQs question as per pattern applicable for exams
- MCQs of RTPs, MTPs, Sample Questions & Past Exam Question (Memory-Based) of ICAI, in a separate section in each chapter.
- Quality Control and Engagement Standards
- Auditing Planning, Strategy and Execution
- Risk Assessment and Internal Control
- Audit in an Automated Environment (Applicable for New Syllabus)
- Professional Ethics (Chartered Accountants Act, 1949)
- Company Audit
- Audit Reports
- CARO 2020
- Audit of Consolidated Financial Statements
- Audit of Dividends
- Audit Committee & Corporate Governance
- Liabilities of Auditors
- Internal Audit
- Management and Operational Audit
- Audit under Fiscal Laws
- Due Diligence and Investigation
- Peer Review
- Audit of Banks
- Audit of Non-Banking Financial Companies
- Audit of General Insurance Companies
- Audit of Public Sector Undertaking
- LLP Audit, Forensic Audit, Quality Review & Audit of Life Insurance Business (Applicable for New Syllabus)
- Sox Audit, CIS Audit, Cost Audit and Audit of Cooperative Societies (Applicable for Old Syllabus)
- Integrated Case Studies
CA Pankaj Garg is a Chartered Accountant, Company Secretary, and Cost Accountant. He is an All India Topper of ICAI Examinations. He has also been awarded Gold Medal by the Institute of Cost Accountants of India, Kolkata. He has also done MBA (Finance) from IGNOU.
It is very useful...easy to follow
CA Final Audit MCQs Book By Pankaj Garg (New)
Good amount of questions to practice. At end of book there are certain case study based mcq which could be helpful as now such type of mcqs are being asked in exam.(though as of now i haven't read these comprehensive case studies).