CA Final New Risk Management (Elective Paper 6A) In Hindi New Full Course Live Lectures By Prof Sanjay Saraf in 50 Hrs. These lectures are beneficial for May 22, Nov 22 and onward attempts. Study materials will be provided with the same.
Please Note: This course is not for West Bengal Students.
Note: Prior knowledge of SFM is mandatory.
Following documents need to be furnished post subscription: Self-attested photocopy of any one of the following: Aadhar Card / Passport / Voter Card | With - Self-attested photocopy of CA Final Registration document
Comprehensive Coverage (25 Classes) :
- Mapping Sheet, Mind Map & Summary.
- Chapter Wise MCQ, Chapterwise Case Studies, Real-life Case Studies
- ICAI all past paper case studies, All ICAI MTP Case Studies
- Chronological Terminology for fast search, Audio Clips,
- Access to Q Forum & Separate Telegram Channel for Doubt Resolution
|Terms & Conditions||
- 1. Bluetooth should not be enabled while playing the lectures in the android application.
- 2. Screen Casting/Mirroring Not Allowed in both applications.
- 3. Users are not allowed to record or share lectures through any mode. Strict action will be taken.
- 4. After installing the android application, do not clear application data.
- 5. Wireless charging or charging through a laptop is not allowed while you watch a lecture.
- 6. USB debugging or Developer Option not allowed while using the android application.
- 7. Wifi hotspot not allowed while watching lectures in android application.
- 8. Any type of screen recording or screen sharing app(s) not allowed in mobile phone.
- 9. If you want to change the device either from mobile to laptop or laptop to mobile then only sign out from the currently logged in device.
- 10. Emulator not allowed to play the android application.
- 11. Virtual Machine is not allowed to play the laptop application.
- 12. WIndows 8 or later version is the only permissible OS to use the laptop application.
- 13. USB device use restricted in the laptop application.
- 14. Only Laptop is allowed to use the laptop application.
|Demo 01||Demo 02|
Prof Sanjay Saraf has been an educationist since he was a high school student himself. In a professional capacity, he has been imparting education in field of finance, for both domestic and international courses, since past 25 years. His forte lies in financial treasury, risk management, volatility trading and business valuation (fundamental analysis).