CA Inter Audit Latest Main Book by CA Surbhi Bansal for Nov 2020 Exams.
CA Surbhi Bansal
25th Edition 2020
Highlights of the Book
- Specially designed Book for the students appearing in CA (Intermediate) (New Syllabus) Examinations of ICAI.
- Written in accordance with the latest syllabus and new pattern of examination including Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) prescribed by ICAI.
- A Large Number of MCQs Covering All the Chapters. Inclusion Of Sample Integrated Case Study Based MCQs
- Tabular and graphic presentation to facilitate easy understanding and learning.
- Presentation of maximum topics in point-wise manner.
- Inclusion of flowcharts and summaries on various topics, including Standards on Auditing.
- Past attempt questions have been added at the end of every chapter.
- All important key words are highlighted in red in this book in maximum topics so as to enable students to remember and write in exams
- Inclusion of a number of objective type questions along with their answers.
- Question papers of past CA (PCC/IPCC/INTERMEDIATE) examinations have been included.
- The book is concise, yet covers the whole syllabus, making it easy for the students to quickly revise the subject even before the examinations.
- New and revised Standards on Auditing have been included.
- Case studies and mock test papers for the purpose of practice have also been included at the end of the book.
- The book incorporates amendments as are applicable for November, 2020 exams
- Introduction to Auditing
- Audit Strategy, Audit Planning and Programme
- Audit Documentation and Audit Evidence
- Risk Assessment and Internal Control
- Fraud and Auditors Responsibilities in this regard
- Audit in Automated Environment
- Audit Sampling (SA 530)
- Analytical Procedures SA 520
- Company Audit and Company Auditor
- Some Accounting Concepts
- Audit Report
- Special audit
- Government Audit
- Guidance Note
- Audit of Items of Financial Statements
- Audit of Limited Liability Partnership
- Audit of Co· Operative Societies
- Audit of Banks