CA Inter Financial Management Full Course by Pavan Kumar in 80 Hours. These Lectures are befitted for May 20 and Onwards attempt. Study Material will be provided with the course.
Video Lecture with study materials
ONE TEXT BOOK INCLUDING PROBLEMS AND THEORY
|Lecture Duration||80 Hours (Approx)|
|Total Views||2 Views on duration|
|Validity Period||6 Months|
|Video Language||Hindi and English Mix|
Scope and Objectives of Financial Management | Types of Financing | Financial Analysis and Planning - Ratio Analysis | Cost of Capital | Financing Decisions - Capital Structure | Financing Decisions - Capital Structure | Investment Decisions | Risk Analysis in Capital Budgeting | Dividend Decisions | Management of Working Capital
|Runs On||Only 1 Desktop or Laptop|
|System Requirement||4 GB RAM, Windows 7, Windows 10 and above|
CA Pavan Kumar K.CH. is a Chartered Accountant in practice. He teaches as a matter of passion. He is also a Graduate in Commerce from Acharya Nagarjuna University, Andhra Pradesh and Member of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India. His Academic Achievements include
• All India 1st Mark in CWA final Mgt Accounting paper
• All India 5th Rank in CWA Final Examination
• All India 11th Rank in CWA Intermediate Examination
• All India 43rd Rank in CA PE II Examination
• All India 20th Rank in CWA Foundation Examination
• He received Gold Medal from the Institute of Cost Accountants of India
• He received Silver Medal from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
• He received national merit scholarship for 4 times from ICAI.
He trained hundreds of Chartered Accountants and caused more than 100 students achieving ranks in CA and CWA