CA Inter Corporate and Other Law Including MCQ Guide Book By CA G. Sekar CA B. Saravana Prasath in PaperBack Mode. This Book is beneficial for November 2022 attempt.
- Full Coverage as per New ICAI Syllabus.
- Complete Discussion of Acts and applicable Rules.
- Lucid Structure, for easy understanding and revision.
- Use of Tables and Flowcharts for easy memory.
- Chapter Overview for easy navigation
- Additional Practical Questions with Answers for Conceptual Clarity.
- Scenario Based Questions for Practice.
- Questions for Revision in each Chapter.
- Treasure Trove of Professional Exam Questions.
Part A: Corporate Law
- Companies Act Overview
- Company - Basic Concepts
- Incorporation of Company
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Shares - Issue and Allotment
- Shares - Forfeiture, Surrender, Reduction & Buy-Back
- Membership, Transfer of Shares, Registers & Returns
- Company General Meetings
- Debentures, Deposits and Charges
- Miscellaneous Matters and Company Law in e-Environment
- Dividends - Declaration and Payment
- Accounts of Companies
- Audit and Auditors
Part B: Other Law
- The Indian Contract Act, 1872
- The Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881
- The General Clauses Act, 1897
- Interpretation of Statutes
G. Sekar is a Chartered Accountant in practice for the last 33 years.
Founder and Faculty of Direct Taxation in Shree Guru Kripa’s Institute of Management, an Institution providing education for all levels and all subjects of the Chartered Accountancy Courses and has trained many finance professionals.Member – Central Council of ICAI – 2013-16, 2016-19 & 2019-22.Chairman – Direct Taxes Committee of ICAI – 2014.
Chairman – Auditing And Assurance Standards Board of ICAI – 2019 & 2020.Great Motivator for Chartered Accountants in Practice and in Employment, and CA Students, through his effective and convincing communication style.
CA B. Saravana Prasath is a graduate in Commerce and a Fellow Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. He secured Fourth Rank in the Madras University in his Graduation Examinations. He did his Chartered Accountancy Articleship training under the tutorship of Shri G. Sekar FCA. He secured the First Rank in the Chartered Accountancy Final Examinations, securing 76% in the aggregate. He also secured the Third Rank in the Intermediate Examinations and Tenth Rank in the Foundation Examinations.His academic performance includes 99% in CA Final Accounting Paper and 96% in CA Intermediate Auditing Paper