GST Plus Course By Henry Harvin Education in 56 Hrs. These lectures are beneficial for individuals seeking knowledge in the relevant field. Study materials will be provided with the same.
This training course has been designed for expansive learning about the GST Compliance and usage of Advanced Excel as a GST Accountant. This GST Plus Training Course gives a 360-degree insight on GST regulations, delivered by experts who speak at Aaj Tak, NDTV, and other notable platforms. IT Covers the latest trending topics such as GSTR 3B, GSTR 1, GSTR 2A, new provisions of e-Invoicing, and how to take ITC in case. Get Exposure to 11+ projects and Learn to Apply Advanced Formulas, Perform Data Analysis & Data Visualization, and Create Pivot Tables & Dashboards
|Google Drive Features||
|Live Batch Features||
Ranked Amongst Top Accounting & Taxation Courses: Henry Harvin Certified Accounting & Taxation Professional (CATP) Course Ranks #1 in 2021 by The Tribune.
9 in 1 Course: Training + Projects + Internship + Certification + Placement + E-Learning + Bootcamps + Hackathons + Gold Membership.
Ranked Number 1: Henry Harvin® GST Course is Ranked 1 in the industry by India Today, Tribune India, and BestCourseNews.com.
Integrated Curriculum: The Curriculum has been designed by experts for encyclopedic learning of important modules required to Master the domain.
1 Year Gold Membership of the Accounts Academy: Live Projects + Weekly Job Support + Recorded Videos + Monthly Bootcamps + Interview Skills + Career Guidance & Support.
100% Practical Training: Gain hands-on experience in key aspects of GST regulations such as GST registration, filing returns, TDS compliance, procuring input tax credit, and Advanced Excel modules for GST Accountants.
Mobile App Access to Moodle E-Learning Portal: You can access the exclusive Learning Management System (LMS) on the go. Use the login credentials to use the Moodle app on your phone and get access to the GST Plus Course at the tip of your fingers.
9 in 1 Program
Training: 56 Hours of Live Online Interactive Classroom Sessions
- Projects: Facility to undergo projects in GSTR 3B, GSTR 1, GSTR 2A, Basic functions of Excel, Pivot Tables, and more.
- Internship: Internship Assistance to gain practical experience of the learnings.
- Certification: Get a Course Completion Certificate of GST Plus Training along with 2 Course Certification (GST & Advanced Excel) from Henry Harvin® Govt of India recognized & Award-Winning Institute.
- Placement: 100% Placement Guarantee Support for 1-Year post successful completion.
- E-Learning Access with Abundant Tools and Techniques, video content, assessments, and more.
- Bootcamps: Regular Bootcamps spread over the next 12 Months
- Hackathons: Free Access to #AskHenry Hackathons Competitions
Membership: Get 1-Year Gold Membership of Henry Harvin® Accounts Academy for the GST Plus Training Course.
Gold Membership Benefits:
- Avail 1-Year Gold Membership of Henry Harvin®️ Accounts Academy that includes E-Learning Access through recorded Videos, Games, Projects, CPDSPe Studies
- Free Bootcamp Sessions for 1-Year
- Earn the Prestigious Henry Harvin®️ Alumni Status and become one of the reputed 3,00,000+ Alumni across the globe Guaranteed Internship with Henry Harvin®️ or partner firms
- Weekly 10+ job opportunities offered
- Experience Industry Projects during the training
- Know extensively about the Supply or Levy, Place of Supply, and value of supply
- Learn about the Input Tax Credit and ITC04 and Transitional Provisions & Job Works in GST
- Gain knowledge about the Invoice Tax Payment, Time of Supply, Returns, and Refunds
- Develop an understanding of the Audit Assessment, Offenses, and Penalties, Demand & Recovery in GST
- Learn to combine multiple worksheets and workbooks with features such as Power Tables, Tables, cell styles, formatting options, etc.
- Create Dynamic Models to cater for different periods to minimize the time consumed with the Advanced Excel Course
- Learn the Advanced Tools of Advanced Excel to create powerful business solutions
- Know the importance of Index, Match, If with And/Or, Offset combined with other functions in excel and how it helps simplify the process