NTA CUET (UG) Biology Book By Kapil Gurbaxani in Paper Back Mode. This book is beneficial for the 2022 attempts.
This book intends to cater to the principal needs of all the students preparing for the Common University Entrance Test (CUET) at the Undergraduate Level in the Biology Domain.
This book features a brief coherent introduction of all the topics, supported by various exercises plus multiple-choice questions (MCQs) to prepare for the examination.
The Present Publication is the Latest 2022 Edition, authored by Kapil Gurbaxani, with the following noteworthy features:
- [As per the Latest Syllabus] released by the National Testing Agency (NTA)
- [Chapter-wise/Topic-wise MCQs] with hints and answers
- [Chapter-wise ‘Mind Maps/Quick Review’] for complete revision of concepts
- [Theory Supported by Diagrams] for conceptual clarity
- [Official Mock Test Pattern]
- [Flow Charts, Tables and Diagrams] are provided for conceptual clarity
The structure of the book is as follows:
- Chapter 1 provides an in-depth understanding of the various modes of asexual and sexual reproduction in organisms
- Chapter 2 provides a diagrammatic explanation of the sexual reproduction in angiosperms
- Chapter 3 and 4 covers all the aspects of human reproduction and how different methods of birth control operates along with ways to solve the problem of infertility, respectively
- Chapters 5 and 6 provide a complete conceptual understanding of genetics at the macro and molecular levels with a large number of MCQs
- Chapter 7 helps to understand how life evolved on earth, the theories surrounding it and how present-day humans evolved
- Chapter 8 is very relevant in the present time as it gives an idea about the various diseases and how our body’s immune system operates
- Chapters 9 and 10 are of particular interest and importance for human benefits; It explains the following:
- How humans have improved the varieties of crops and breeds of animals
- Utilization of micro-organisms for commercial and ecological benefits
- Chapters 11 and 12 caters to the real advancements in the field of biotechnology and its applications, which have transformed human understanding of the role that biology has in every aspect of life
- Chapter 13 acknowledges the way an organism deals with its environment and what majestic interactions it has with other species.
- Chapter 14 covers concepts of ecology and various functions performed by it, along with how recycling of various minerals occurs
- Chapter 15 helps to understand the importance of biodiversity and what are various ways to conserve it
- Chapter 16 holds unique importance as it shows the various pollution problems society grapples with and what unique solutions citizens have innovated to overcome them
Mr. Gurbaxani has been teaching Biology for the past ten years and provides quality education to medical aspirants. He is actively associated with students in their careers and also provides counseling. He has helped students to get the Gold Medal in the Science Olympiads. Mr. Gurbaxani did B.Sc. (Bioinformatics) in 2009 from Holkar Science College, Indore and M.Sc. (Bioinformatics) in 2011 from the School of Biotechnology DAVV, Indore. He did his B.Ed. (2020) and is currently pursuing M.Ed.