NTA CUET (UG) Physics Book By Ashvini Shukla in Paper Back Mode. This book is beneficial for the 2022 attempts.
This book intends to cater to the principal needs of all the students preparing for the Common University Entrance Test (CUET) at the Undergraduate Level in the Physics Domain. This book contains the practice material in a highly student-friendly and thorough manner.
The Present Publication is the Latest 2022 Edition, authored by Ashvini Shukla, with the following noteworthy features:
- [As per the Latest Syllabus] released by the National Testing Agency (NTA)
- [Chapter-wise/Topic-wise MCQs] with hints and answers
- [Chapter-wise Video Solutions via QR Codes] for conceptual understanding
- [Chapter-wise' Mind Maps/Quick Review'] for complete revision of concepts
- [Mock Tests based on Official Mock Test Pattern] are provided in the book to gauge the students' knowledge & understanding. It also enables the students to get acquainted with the pattern of examination before appearing for the final exam
The structure of the book is as follows:
- Chapters 1 and 2 provide a complete conceptual understanding of Static Behaviour of Charge with sufficient practice questions
- Chapter 3 provides a complete conceptual understanding of Electricity and Electrical Circuit with sufficient practice questions
- Chapters 4 and 5 provide a complete conceptual understanding of Magnetic Behaviour with sufficient practice questions
- Chapters 6 and 7 provide a complete conceptual understanding of Induced Electric Field and Alternating Current with sufficient practice questions
- Chapters 8, 9 and 10 provide a complete conceptual understanding of Electromagnetic Wave, Geometrical and Wave Nature of Light with sufficient practice
- Chapters 11, 12 and 13 provide a complete conceptual understanding of the Dual Nature of Radiation, Atom and Nuclei with sufficient practice
- Chapter 14 provides complete a conceptual understanding of Semiconductor Material, Transistor and Logic Gates with sufficient practice questions
Mr. Ashvini Shukla is presently working as a co-founder in his education start-up. He has been teaching Physics for the past five years and has provided rank in science Olympiads. He is known for his excellent teaching proficiency and is committed to the service of the Student-Teacher community.