CSEET - Fees | Exam Pattern | Cut-off Dates for Registration
The Gazette Notification on the Company Secretaries (Amendment) Regulations, 2020 has been published on 3rd February, 2020 in the Official Gazette of India and the same shall be applicable from the said date of publication. With the introduction of new regulations, a number of processes / guidelines have changed. A summary of such changes in the student registration, examination enrollment, etc. are furnished hereunder :
1. New Admissions to the Foundation Programme of CS Course stands discontinued. (Note : Existing Foundation Programme Students shall be allowed to appear in the Foundation Programme Examinations till expiry of the validity of their registrations. Such students, after passing the Foundation Programme Examinations, may register for Executive Programme as per existing process.)
2. CS Executive Entrance Test (CSEET) is being introduced which will be a mandatory qualifying test for all categories of students for registration to Executive Programme except a few exempted categories. Graduates / Post Graduates, who were hitherto eligible to seek registration directly to Executive Programme, will also have to qualify the CSEET to become eligible for registration to Executive Programme.
3. The following categories of students shall be exempted from qualifying CSEET and can seek registration directly to Executive Programme :
|a) CS Foundation Programme passed students||Exemption Fee : Nil|
|b) ICAI (The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India) Final Course passed students.||Exemption Fee :Rs.5000/-|
ICMAI (The Institute of Cost Accountants of India) Final Course Passed Students
4. Revised Fee Structure for registration to Executive Programme is given below:
|Particulars||Fee Payable (Rs.)|
|CS Foundation passed||ICAI Final passed||ICMAI Final passed|
|CSEET Exemption Fee||Nil||Nil||5000||5000|
|Pre-Exam Test Fee||1000||1000||1000||1000|
|One Day Orientation Prog. Fee||600||600||600||600|
|Chartered Secretary Journal Subscription (Optional) for one year||500||500||500||500|
5. The first CS Executive Entrance Test shall be tentatively held in the month of May, 2020. Tentative schedule for conducting CS Executive Entrance Test throughout the year shall be as under:
|Month of CSEET||Period During which candidates can register for CSEET||Date of CSEET||Last Date for Declaration of Results||Cut-off date of registration in CS Executive Program|
|May||16th December to 15th April||Saturday/ Sunday in 2nd /3rd Week of May||By 4th Week of May||31st May (for appearing in both modules of Executive Program in December session in same year)|
|July||16th April to 15th June||Saturday/ Sunday in 2nd /3rd Week of July||By 4th Week of July||31st July (for appearing in single module of Executive Program in December session in same year)|
|November||16th June to 15th October||Saturday/ Sunday in 2nd /3rd Week of November||By 4th Week of November||30th November (for appearing in both modules of Executive Program in June session in next year)|
|January||16th October to 15th December||Saturday/ Sunday in 2nd /3rd Week of January||By 4th Week of January||31st January (for appearing in single module of Executive Program in June session in same year)|
6. The CS Executive Entrance Test shall be conducted on a single day as per the following :
a) Computer Based Test of 120 Minutes consisting of four parts viz. (i) Business Communication; (ii) Legal Aptitude & Logical Reasoning (iii) Economic and Business Environment & (iv) Current Affairs; and
b) Viva Voce of 15 Minutes on “Presentation and Communication Skills”
7. The CSEET shall be an online Computer-based Test. CSEET will be comprising of MCQs, audio clips, video clips, and descriptive questions.
8. An aggregate of 50% and minimum 40% marks in each subject will be the qualifying criteria for CSEET. The duration of CSEET shall be 135 minutes (120 Minutes for MCQ test and 15 minutes for Viva Voce). There will be no negative marking.
9. The cut-off dates for registration to Executive Programme and Professional Programme for appearing in the Company Secretaries Examinations held in June and December every year stands changed as under :
|Session of CS Executive/ Professional Examinations||No. of Module(s) in which a Student can appear in the Examinations||Cut-off date for Registration to Executive/ Professional Programme|
|June||All Modules||30th November (previous year)|
|Any One Module||31st January (same year)|
|December||All Modules||31st May (same year)|
|Any One Module||31st July (same year)|
10. Provisional Registration to Executive Programme stands discontinued.
11. Executive and Professional Programme Students (Syllabus 2017 onwards) shall successfully complete a Pre-Examination Test to become eligible for seeking enrolment to the main examinations.
12. Registration of Executive and Professional Programme students should be valid as on the date of submission of examination enrolment application. If the validity of registration has expired, they will have to seek Registration Denovo to become eligible for submission of examination enrolment request.
13. Students enrolled for the main examinations and are desirous of submitting requests for change of Examination Centre, Medium, Combination of Modules shall be required to submit formal requests 30 days prior to the date of commencement of examinations.
14. A new clause “Continuation of Registration” is being introduced according to which the students will have to keep their registration renewed from time to time even after passing Professional Programme Stage till completion of all the training requirements so as to become entitled to be enrolled as member of the Institute. The prescribed fee for seeking “Continuation of Registration” shall be Rs.1000/- per year.
15. The provision of “Extension of Registration” stands discontinued. On expiry of the validity of registration, students of Executive and Professional Programme shall be required to seek renewal through “Registration Denovo” process.
Zeroinfy is the Largest Online Platform for Exam Preparation in India, with over 2000+ HD quality video courses, 95+ best Professors. Presently it covers exams like CA, CS, CMA, UPSC CSE, IIT-JEE. We provide access to the best, most reputed Professors, from across India, by streaming their classes online/ delivering it in pen drives. In addition to this there is a complete freedom to ask questions and clear all doubts at every step by dedicated faculty who give unmatched, personalized feedback. For further enquiries call 8100800600/601.
For other queries, check Zeroinfy.in Thank you!!