CA Final Law – Tips and Tricks by CA Punarvas Jayakumar
CA Final Law is one of the dynamic subjects of the Chartered Accountancy course. This subject is divided into two parts, namely, Part 1: Corporate Laws for 70 marks & Part 2: Economic Laws for 30 marks.
Part I: Corporate Law comprises of the law and procedures under the Companies Act, 2013 and the Securities Laws covering significant provisions of Securities Contract (Regulation) Act, 1956 read with the Securities Contract (Regulation) Rules, 1957 and the Securities Exchange Board of India Act, 1992 read with SEBI (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirement) Regulations, 2015.
Part II: Economic Laws comprises of significant provisions of select economic laws namely, the Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999, the Securitisation and Reconstruction of Financial Assets and Enforcement of Security Interest Act, 2002, the Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002, the Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 2010, the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016 and the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996.
Tips & Tricks:
Proper Presentation of Answers & Case Laws:
- Writing correct answer is not sufficient to gain marks in CA papers. Besides writing the correct answer you have to present it properly. The answer must be given in a sequence as demanded by ICAI.
- Not only answer but case law should also be presented properly. Well, most of the students commit such a mistake. They write the name and directly give the result of case law. However, You should summarize it with the fact of the case then explain the situation or problem in the case. At last, write the solution or result of the case. This presentation will help examiner in evaluating your paper easily and help you in attaining good marks.
- But at the Final level, ICAI demands the experts which mandatorily require to quote section number or SA Number and name.
- It is a myth among students that you have to write a bookish language. Be practical students, you cannot remember such language for a long. So, you can use your language but the keywords in the answers should not be replaced.
- Even you are thinking that your word is better than what has written, still, you are not allowed to replace the keywords.
CA Final Law Audio Clips by CA Punarvas Jayakumar - Revision & MotivationalSupport Your Reading with Charts:
- The course is very vast and time is less. Revise again and again from such lengthy books is not possible. But it’s hard to clear CA Final without proper revision. You should support your revision with charts or short notes which consumes less time and also interesting to read.
- Revision is as important as completing the course. Your all efforts will be wasted if you haven’t given timely revision to your course. Separate a day from the week to revise your course which you have completed in last 15 days. Beside this, you should also give the last 15 minutes of the day for a short recall to revise the things you have studied during the whole day.
CA Final Law Fast Track Lectures by CA Punarvas Jayakumar - Click HereConsider PM and RTP:
- Might be, you have gone through many questions but still cover the questions given in PM and revise them with the help of RTP. Study Material and Practice Manual provided by the ICAI is beneficial for the students. It covers the question which ICAI wants to ask. You should follow the pattern given in the SM and PM to present your answer.
- After completing your course, you should involve into your habit to solve either MTP or Past Attempt Papers. Practicing papers at home will help you in improving your answer as well as you can manage speed in your exams. Solve MTP of this attempt and 3 past attempt question papers.
- When it comes to MCQ’s, don’t encircle the one you feel is the right answer. Check every option and first eliminate what is wrong. From the remaining two, cancel the one that seems least likely to be the answer and tick the one that seems most probably to be the right one. This analysis will only help you increase your chances to get the answer right.
How to Prepare for CA Final Law
|How to Analyse and Present CA Final Law questions in the exam||1 Day Marathon Revision for CA Final July 2020||Link between Indian Armed Forces and Company Law|
For more Important Videos & PDFs by CA Punarvas Jayakumar - Click Here
For CA Final Video Lectures by CA Punarvas Jayakumar - Click Here
About CA Punarvas Jayakumar
Taught over 10,000 plus students Pan India, CA Punarvas Jayakumar is considered as the Master of Company Law. His uirst nique pedagogy includes interpreting and decoding the law from the bare act. The technique not only helps in cracking all the tougher questions in the exam with several interconnected sections but also helps the student in interpreting any law from the bare act in the long run.
In his videos Punarvas Sir also explains the art of answering questions and presentation of answers. Punarvas Sir cleared the much sought after chartered Accountancy course in 2012 in his first attempt. He has worked on several large corporate clients like Infosys, MetLife, ING etc and has also handled litigation at various appellate levels for a large number of clients.
Hope you can find this article helpful. If you did like this Blog then Share it with your friends who are doing CA Final studies or who will be giving their CA Final exams in the near future.
All The Best!
Zeroinfy is the Largest Online Platform for Exam Preparation in India, with over 2000+ HD quality video courses, 95+ best Professors. We provide access to the best, most reputed Professors, from across India, by streaming their classes online/ delivering it in pen drives.
For further inquiries, Call 8100 800 600 / 601.
For other queries, check Zeroinfy.in