CA Foundation – Eligibility, Registration, Fees & Syllabus
Hello Students, Planning to Register for CA Foundation Examination? Have the following Questions in your mind :- How Do I Register for CA Foundation?
- When Can I Register for CA Foundation?
- What is the Registration Mode in CA Foundation?
- What is CA Foundation fees?
- What are the Subjects in CA Foundation Examinations?
- What is the last date for CA Foundation registration?
- What is the Validity of CA Foundation Registration?
All your Questions have been answered below :
Eligibility Criteria for CA Foundation Registration
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 are eligible to register and apply online for the CA Foundation exam.
Candidates must have registered for the CA Foundation course with the Board of Studies (BoS) of ICAI
CA Foundation Registration Process
Documents Required for CA Foundation Registration
Candidates must keep scanned copies of following documents before filling the CA Foundation application form-
- Attested copy of admit card/ mark sheet of Class 10 or 12 exams issued by the respective Board.
- Attested copy of proof of Nationality, if the candidate is a foreign national.
- Attested copy of proof of special category certificate (if applicable): SC/ST, OBC, Differently abled.
- Attested copy of the Class 10 mark sheet/ admit card verifying the name and date of birth.
- One recent colour photograph.
To Purchase CA Foundation Latest Video Classes by Top Faculty, Click Here
Steps to Register for ICAI CA Foundation
Step 1 - Register
- Go to the official website of ICAI: Candidates need to visit the ICAI’s official website - icai.org to fill the application form of CA Foundation course in online mode.
- Click on the option E-Services visible on the menubar - Once you are on the official website, go to the e-services option and select “Student Services”.
- Now click on the link “Entry level forms” - After clicking this link, you will be redirected to the CA Foundation registration form. Fill the required information.
- Click Here for Direct Link.
Step 2 - Login
- After registering on the ICAI’s website, a registration number and password will be send on the mobile number and email if submitted.
- Login using the details and fill the basic details required by ICAI.
- Note that you need to have a valid email address and mobile number to complete the OTP registration process.
Step 3 - Document Uploading
- Submit the softcopy of the documents. There is no need to visit the office personally and submit the physical documents.
- Once the details are filled, upload the scanned documents.
- Click on the save option and then on apply now.
Step 4 - Fee Payment
- The last step of CA Foundation registration is fee payment.
- On completion of payment, a system-generated CA Foundation 2022 application form will be generated on the screen.
- Download the copy and keep it for future reference.
CA Foundation Registration Fee
Cost of prospectus
Fees exemption - ICAI provides exemption to candidates belonging to newly formed union territories of Jammu, Kashmir and Ladakh, and North-East states. These candidates have to pay only Rs. 2250 if they register in CA Foundation course between September 20, 2019 to March 31, 2022.
How to Check the CA Foundation Registration Status Online
After you’ve successfully completed the CA Foundation registration process, you’ll be allotted your CA Foundation registration number.
To ensure you have secured the registration, it’s important to check your CA Foundation registration status. You can do so in the following two ways:
- You’ll receive a confirmation mail with your registration number and password at the end of the registration process. This confirms that you have been successfully registered.
- To check your registration status, you can also head over to the ICAI official site (www.icai.org) and go to the “E-Services” section to find the option to “Reprint Letter”. Enter your registration number and date of birth to access the letter. If you can do this successfully, your registration is confirmed.
CA Foundation Registration Validity
The registration for the CA Foundation course will be valid for three years i.e. up to six attempts. If you wish to renew it, you can do so unlimited times for 3 more years by depositing a revalidation fee of Rs.300/-.
CA Foundation Registration 2022 (Cutoff Dates)
Start date of CA Foundation Registration
Jan 2, 2021*
CA Foundation Registration last date
Jan 1, 2022*
July 1, 2022*
*Changes in the dates will be notified based on official ICAI’s notification.
For CA Foundation Free Important Notes & Videos by ICAI & Top Faculties, Click Here
CA Foundation Syllabus and Subjects:
CA Foundation Subjects
Paper-1: Principles and Practices of Accounting (100 Marks)
Paper-2: Business Laws and Business Correspondence and Reporting
- Part I: Business Laws (60 Marks)
- Part II: Business Correspondence and Reporting (40 Marks)
Paper-3: Business Mathematics and Logical Reasoning and Statistics (100 Marks)
- Part I: Business Mathematics (40 Marks)
- Part II: Logical Reasoning (20 Marks)
- Part II: Statistics (40 Marks)
Paper-4: Business Economics and Business and Commercial Knowledge (100 Marks)
- Section A: Business Economics (60 Marks)
- Section B: Business and Commercial Knowledge (40 Marks)
CA Foundation Syllabus - Download PDF.
Hope you can find this article helpful. If you did like this Blog then Share it with your friends.
Zeroinfy is the Largest Online Platform for Exam Preparation in India, with over 2000+ HD quality video courses, 95+ best Professors. Presently it covers exams like CA, CS, CMA, UPSC CSE, IIT-JEE. We provide access to the best, most reputed Professors, from across India, by streaming their classes online/ delivering it in pen drives. Moreover these lectures can be viewed multiple times, 24X7, anytime anywhere. In addition to this there is a complete freedom to ask questions and clear all doubts at every step by dedicated faculty who give unmatched, personalized feedback. For furthermore enquiries call 8100800600/601.
For other queries, check Zeroinfy.in Thank you!!