CA Inter FAQs - Answered
Frequently Asked Questions for CA Inter Examination has been answered.
1) What is the eligibility for CA Inter?For the intermediate course, the registration can be done in the following two ways:
Through CA Foundation Course: Candidates who score at least 50% marks in the CA Foundation Examination.
Through Direct Entry Route: The following candidates are allowed to directly register for the CA Intermediate course:
- A Commerce graduate/ Post-Graduate (with minimum 55% marks) or other Graduate/ Post-Graduate (with minimum 60% marks)
A candidate qualifies for the Intermediate level exam
2) How many subjects are there in CA Intermediate?
There are a total of 8 subjects in CA Intermediate which are categorized into 2 groups of four subjects each which are as follows:
- Group1: Accounting, Corporate and Other Laws, Cost and Management Accounting, Taxation.
- Group 2: Advanced Accounting, Auditing and Assurance, Enterprise Information Systems and Strategic Management, Financial Management and Economics for Finance.
For complete CA Inter Syllabus, Click Here.
3) Is CA Inter easy?
CA Inter is not that difficult to clear but you need hard work, dedication, proper strategy, and multiple revisions to get through the hurdle. We at Zeroinfy, provide the best study material and video lectures that will help you to crack this difficult exam on the first attempt.
To Purchase CA Inter Latest Video Classes by Top Faculty, Click Here
4) How Can I Register for CA Intermediate?
Candidates must register for the CA Intermediate Course filling out the Online CA Intermediate Registration Form available on ICAI website (www.icai.org). To know the step by step Registration Process, Click Here.
5) What is the next step after CA Intermediate?
After qualifying CA Intermediate examination, a candidate has to undergo a practical training/ articleship for a period of three years after which he/she becomes eligible to appear in the CA Final examinations.
6) Which group to be written first?
It depends completely on the student. You should appear for the group in which you have more confidence and complete preparations.
7) How long does it take to complete CA Intermediate?
|CA Course Details
|8 Months study period
|Waiting Period of CA Intermediate Result
(Complete ITT and OT during such period)
The only challenge is that you have to complete all its levels on your first attempt. Because each number of attempts increases your six months in this journey.
8) I am an MBA finance graduate and not working in a company from last 4 years . Can I take CA intermediate exam directly, am I eligible?
Yes. The ICAI allows a candidate to enter directly to its Intermediate Course who is a Commerce Graduates/Post-Graduates (with minimum 55% marks) or Other Graduates/Post-Graduates (with minimum 60% marks). To know more about Direct Entry to CA Inter, Click Here.
9) How long CA Inter Registration is valid?
Intermediate registration is valid for 4 years and can be revalidated for ₹400 after its expiry.
10) How to get an articleship in Big4?
You can apply with your resume in the “work with us” section at the website of Big4 firms or if you know someone who works at Big4, you can ask them to refer you.
11) How to check CA Inter Registration Status?
- Open the ICAI website and click on E-services in the top right corner.
- You will find an option called Reprint Letter. Choose that option and fill in all the details.
- The system will then generate a letter showing your registration status.
12) Can I do CA Inter directly after CMA Inter?
Yes, CMA/CS Inter passed students can choose a Direct Entry without going through CA Foundation. To know more about Direct Entry to CA Inter, Click Here.
13) What is the fees of CA Inter?
The CA Intermediate Registration Fees structure is as follows:
Group I/ II
Students’ Activities Fee
Registration Fee as Articled Assistant
14) What is the Integrated Course on Information Technology and Soft Skills (ICITSS)?
ICITSS is a combination of Information Technology Training (ITT) and the Orientation Course (OC). The course lasts for approximately four weeks. ICITSS is open to all candidates who have passed CA Foundation or have taken a direct entry to the Chartered Accountancy Course. You’ll have to complete this course before 15 days of registering for Articleship training. This is regardless of how you choose to enter the CA course.
15) How to Register for ICITSS?
- Login at any of the two online portals:
- Register in a particular batch launched by the Programme Organising Unit (POU)
- Make the necessary payment using either a credit or debit card
- After registration, take a print out of the acknowledgement slip
- Submit the slip along with other documents mentioned in it to the concerned POU at least two days before commencement of the batch
- After verification, the concerned POU will confirm registration
You do have an option to transfer your batch if needed. Once you’ve passed the courses, you can get the completion certificate online.
For CA Inter Free Important Notes & Videos by ICAI & Top Faculties, Click Here
Some FAQs by Answered by ICAI
1) FAQs for Assessment during Practical Training - Click Here
2) FAQs in respect of Revised Scheme of Education and Training - Click Here
3) FAQs - BoS - Click Here
4) FAQs for Exemption of CA Course Fee for students who have lost their any parent during Covid-19 Pandemic (1.4.2020 to 31.3.2023) - Click Here
Hope you can find this article helpful. If you did like this Blog then Share it with your friends.
Zeroinfy is the Largest Online Platform for Exam Preparation in India, with over 2000+ HD quality video courses, 95+ best Professors. Presently it covers exams like CA, CS, CMA, UPSC CSE, IIT-JEE. We provide access to the best, most reputed Professors, from across India, by streaming their classes online/ delivering it in pen drives. Moreover these lectures can be viewed multiple times, 24X7, anytime anywhere. In addition to this there is a complete freedom to ask questions and clear all doubts at every step by dedicated faculty who give unmatched, personalized feedback. For furthermore enquiries call 8100800600/601.
For other queries, check Zeroinfy.in Thank you!!