Preparation Strategy For CA FINAL GROUP 1 Nov 23 [3 months]
Want to attain good marks in CA final then this is the right platform for you.
Sailing through exams for professional courses has never been easy. It is more of a smart work rather than hard work. The exam time table has been released and the exams have not been postponed which gives us almost 3 months (approx.) to study(prepare) and secure good marks.
As you know CA Final Group 1 includes 4 subjects
- Financial Reporting
- Strategic Financial Management
- Corporate & Economic Law
- Advanced Auditing & Professional Ethics
In which the former two subjects (FR & SFM) are practical and latter (Law & Audit) are theoretical.
Specific Points to Know for Nov 2023 CA Final Exams:-
- Multiple Choice Questions(MCQ's) are Applicable for 2 Subjects - Law & Audit (Both Old & New Syllabus)
- Make sure to avail of the video classes by the best faculties. To know about the best faculties
The pattern of Assessment of Papers with MCQ was published by ICAI on 21st January 2019 - Click Here
Current Preparation Assumption
We assume that you have previously completed all the lectures of 2 subjects (say, 1 practical & 1 theory) and will complete the video lectures of the other 2 subjects till the mid of Aug 2023.
So now your 1st level of study from the videos or class lectures for 4 subjects of group 1 is over. Now its time for Self Practice & Memorising of the contents in the next 2 months (i.e Sep - Oct 2023)Aug 2023 Plan :
One can assume that you might have finished your syllabus by now and just preparing for a proper revision session for the following months. However, if one is uncertain, he or she can actually opt for Fast Track courses for the various subjects. you could check these fast track courses in the link below:
CA Final Fast Track Video Lectures by Top Faculties- Click Here
Sep 2023 Plan :
It is always preferred to chose 1 practical & 1 Theory Subject together so that it keeps you going with your preparations. 30 days is enough for 2 subjects to be thoroughly practiced or memorized by any student, provided you don't have any office commitments.
Sep - Oct 2023 Plan :
Now you can pick up the other 1 practical & 1 Theory Subject together so that you can complete your full syllabus by the end of April.
Few Important Points for Self Study
- Go through all the important points and make a note of them chapter wise
- Refer to Practice Manual, Revision Test Papers, Past Year Papers and try to complete all the relevant questions mentioned there
- In CA Finals, time management is most important as students despite knowing the answers fall short of time to finish the papers. Hence it is advisable to practice questions in time-bound format.
- Solve mock papers. (You can have a look at this link to go through the mock papers and important resources)
- Understand the weightage of marks and plan your time devotion topic wise accordingly.
- Most Importantly...Start Studying..!!.
Oct 2023 Plan [Remaining Last Month before Exams]:-
- Firstly, Practice your Critical Topics Which are Important for exams too. It is not advisable to leave any topic for exams as each topic if comes in exams carry a weightage of 10-14%, which can't be ignored
- A thorough revision of all the topics and preparation of notes for Exam Day Revision. Exam Day Revision is the most crucial part of CA Finals, as it is of utmost importance to revise or give a bird's eye view to almost all the topics one day before the exams.
Now, just one day left for your examination make sure to just go through the important points and have a good sleep!
Theory Subject: Important Points to note :
- Always write and practice.
- Learn Point Heading and write.
- Try for Mock Exams by ICAI and different faculties.
- Solve MCQ'S By Law and Audit [30marks each]
- Use Mnemonics Technique to Memorise Headings
- Make sure to make notes & mark all your doubts while watching the lectures.
Follow this schedule, then you might score exemption [60+] in law and Audit as this time, we have 30 Marks MCQ, giving students the potential to score full marks in the MCQs Portion.
Moreover, You can get in touch with our expert, Miss Abhilasha Sharma or Mr. Abhishek Bajaj (Mobile – 9051753757) exclusively associated with Zeroinfy.in
Hope you can find this article helpful. If you did like this Blog then Share it with your friends who are doing CA Final studies or who will be giving their CA Final exams in the near future.
All The Best..!!
Zeroinfy is the Largest Online Platform for Exam Preparation in India, with over 2000+ HD quality video courses, 95+ best Professors. We provide access to the best, most reputed Professors, from across India, by streaming their classes online/ delivering it in pen drives
For further inquiries Call 8100 800 600 / 601.
For other queries, check Zeroinfy.in