Preparation Strategy For CA FINAL GROUP 2 May 23 [3 months]
If you want to attain good marks in CA final then this is the right platform for you.
Some Students might have cleared CA Final Group 1 and waiting for their Group 2 exams to Prefix the tag "CA" to their Name. We have tried to use our experience and student reviews to compose Preparation Strategy for CA Final Group 2 May '23 exams. Sailing through exams for professional courses has never been easy. It is more of a smart work rather than hard work. The CA Final time table has been released and it will start in the month of May, which gives you 2 months (approx.) to study and secure good marks.
As you know CA Final Group 2 includes 4 subjects
- Strategic Cost Management & Performance Evaluation/Advanced Management Accounting (SCMPE/AMA)
- Direct Tax & International Taxation [Same for Old/New]
- Indirect Tax Laws [Same for Old/New]
- Electives (6 Paper Options) /Information system and Control Audit (ISCA)
Out of the above subjects :
All 3 Compulsory papers are Practical & Electives contain both practical & Theory Papers.
However, the pattern of SCMPE (Costing) paper has completely changed and the application-based theory question is asked which covers many topics in one question. So Students need to change their way of preparing for Costing paper.
Specific Points to Know for May 2023 CA Final Exams:-
- Multiple Choice Questions(MCQ's) are Applicable for 2 Subjects - Direct Tax & Indirect tax (Both Old & New Syllabus)
- Make sure to avail the video classes by best faculties. To know about the best faculties
Videos of Top Faculties || Important Resources
The Pattern of Assessment of Papers with MCQs was published by ICAI on 21st January 2019 - Click Here
Current Preparation Assumption
We assume that by the 2nd Week of Jan, you have completed all the lectures of at least 2 subjects (Say, Costing & Direct Taxes) and is destined to complete the video lectures of the other 2 subjects till the end of January 2023.
Normally, Students opt for studying for Indirect Taxes & Electives in the last 3-4 months of exams. As IDT is supposed to have major amendments (Mainly GST) and ISCA or Elective are primarily theory papers.
So now your 1st level of study from the videos or class lectures for 4 subjects of group 2 is over. Now its time for Self Practice & Memorizing of the contents in the next 3 months (i.e. Till Apr 2023
Feb 2023 Plan :
One can assume that you might have finished your syllabus by now and just preparing for a proper revision session for the following months. However, if one is uncertain, he or she can actually opt for Fast Track courses for the various subjects. you could check these fast track courses in the link below:
CA Final Fast Track Video Lectures by Top Faculties- Click Here
March 2023 Plan :
It is always preferred to choose 2 Subjects together so that it keeps you going with your preparations and don't bore you with one subject. 30 days (mid-Feb to mid-Mar) is enough for 2 subjects to be thoroughly practiced or memorized by any student, provided you don't have any office commitments.
Our Suggestion :
Start with Costing & Direct Taxes - As both the subjects are easy but bulky subjects which include lots of concepts and mainly requires major practicing.
"It is strongly advisable to write down all the Important Techniques + Formulaes + Concepts Topics at a separate place for your future preparations."
Revision Test Papers | Mock Test Paper
Mar- Apr 2023 Plan :
Now you can pick up the other 2 Subjects (IDT & Elective) together so that you can complete your full syllabus by the end of Apr 23. You have already studied these 2 subjects in detail in Jan-Feb hence there won't be much difficult for you to practice/revise/memorize. We would like to repeat our advice:
"It is strongly advisable to write down all the Important Techniques + Formulas + Concepts Topics at a separate place for your future preparations."
Few Important Points for Self Study
- Go through all the important points and make a note of them chapter wise
- Refer to Practice Manual, Revision Test Papers, Past Year Papers and try to complete all the relevant questions mentioned there
- In CA Finals, Time management is most important as students despite knowing the answers fall short of time to finish the papers. Hence it is advisable to practice questions in time-bound format.
- Solve mock papers. (You can have a look at this link to go through the mock papers and important resources)
- Understand the weightage of marks and plan your time devotion topic wise accordingly.
- Most Importantly...Start Studying..!!.
April 2023 Plan [Last Half Month before Exams]:-
- Firstly, Practice your Critical Topics Which are Important for exams too. It is not advisable to leave any topic for exams as each topic if comes in exams, carries a weightage of 10-14%, which can't be ignored.
- A thorough revision of all the topics and preparation of notes for Exam Day Revision. Exam Day Revision is the most crucial part of CA Finals, as it is of utmost importance to revise or give a bird's eye view to almost all the topics one day before the exams.
Now, just one day left for your examination make sure to just go through the important points and have a good sleep!
Important Points to note :
- Always write and practice.
- Learn Point Heading and write.
- Try for Mock Exams by ICAI and different faculties.
- Solve MCQ'S By DT and IDT [30marks each]
- Use Mnemonics Technique to Memoise Headings (Mainly for ISCA & Electives)
- Make sure to make notes & mark all your doubts while watching the lectures.
Follow this schedule, then you might score exemption [60+] in law and Audit as this time, we have 30 Marks MCQ, giving students the potential to score full marks in the MCQs Portion.
Moreover, You can get in touch with our expert, Miss Abhilasha Sharma or Mr. Abhishek Bajaj (Mobile – 9051753757) exclusively associated with Zeroinfy.in
Hope you can find this article helpful. If you did like this Blog then Share it with your friends who are doing CA Final studies or who will be giving their CA Final exams in the near future.
All The Best..!!
Zeroinfy is the Largest Online Platform for Exam Preparation in India, with over 2000+ HD quality video courses, 95+ best Professors. We provide access to the best, most reputed Professors, from across India, by streaming their classes online/ delivering it in pen drives
For further inquiries Call 8100 800 600 / 601.
For other queries, check Zeroinfy.in
erectile psychological sefIdeow erectile pain
erectile dysfunction remedies estuamp erectile desensitization
review erectile dysfunction pump alesia erectile with long time
what cause erectile dysfunction sefIdeow how erectile dysfunction affects men
erectile function after prostatectomy estuamp erectile therapist
can erectile dysfunction be healed alesia botox for erectile dysfunction
erectile vacuum device sefIdeow erectile dysfunction icd 10
erectile vacuum pump estuamp erectile doctors new orleans
can erectile dysfunction be temporary alesia discount erectile dysfunction
how safe is hydroxychloroquine chloroquine malaria prophylaxis hydroxycloraquine
erectile performance sefIdeow erectile supplement gnc
erectile hardening cream estuamp erectile tissue in women
can erectile dysfunction go away alesia is erectile dysfunction mental