Preparation Strategy for CA Final FR for May 23 Attempt [5 Months] by CA Jai Chawla
Planning to appear for CA Final Exams? Need not worry, this Study Plan for CA Final FR by CA Jai Chawla has got you covered to Crack CA Final Exam Easily.
CA Final FR Study Plan
A comprehensive study plan is necessary to give proper time to each subject. Some students unnecessarily devote more time to theory and less practice time. Sometimes students constantly read the material without any theory as to whether their brain was accepting digits. Trust us, there is no benefit to reading the same point over and over again, you need to revise yourself and test.
Topic-Wise Study Plan for the Preparation
|TOPICS||DURATION TO BE GIVEN|
|Consolidation/ Business Combination & Associate JV (IND AS 103, 110, 111, 27, 28)||20hrs to 30hrs|
|Financial Instruments( IND AS 109,32)||12hrs to 20hrs|
|Asset Based ( IND As 16,40,41,38,36,2,116,105,23)||20hrs to 30hrs|
|IND AS 102||4hrs to 7hrs|
|IND AS 19||3hrs to 6hrs|
|IND AS 12||3hrs to 6hrs|
|IND AS 33||4hrs to 7hrs|
|IND AS 21||3hrs to 6hrs|
|IND AS 20||2hrs to 3hrs|
|IND AS 108||2hrs to 3hrs|
|IND AS 113||2hrs to 3hrs|
|IND AS 115||10hrs to 20hrs|
|IND AS 101||4hrs to 7hrs|
|Other Miscellaneus IND AS (1,7,8,10,24,34,37,CSR,IR,Analysis of Financial Statement)||10hrs to 15hrs|
Sequence of Revision
- Schedule III, IND AS 1 & IND AS 34
- Asset Based IND AS including Leases
- Consolidation, Business Associate, Joint Venture
- IND AS 19,20,12,102
- IND AS 115
- Financial Instruments
- IND AS 33,21,108,113
- Miscellaneous Topic
Preparation of Students Under Two Category
|Classes Already Done & Ready for Self Study & Revisions||Classes Done but not Confident / Classes not yet Done|
1. Targeting Group 1 Only in May 23
Plan for 2 Revisions
1.FR Super 50 Exam Oriented Course - Approx 200 hrs
(ICAI Material + Question Bank)
Buy Super 50 Exam Book - Click Here
2. Targeting Both Groups in May 23
Single Detailed Revision in 100hrs to 125hrs
2.FR Fast Track Booster Course - Approx 100 hrs
(Selected ICAI Material, Questions + Entire Question Bank)
Buy FR Fast Track Booster Course - Click Here
Important Tips For CA Final FR
Even after the Revision of the Entire Subject try to be in touch with the subjects by taking some topics on a Weekly Basis.
- Refer to FR Chart Book Version 3.0 which includes every topic in a chart form and also refer to the Youtube for videos
- For Practice of All RTPs, MTPs & Past Papers you can Refer to the Question Bank Compiler of Jai Sir's and also refer to the Free link on Youtube for videos.
For FR Chart Book Version 3.0 - Click Here || For Chart Revision Videos on Youtube - Click Here
For FR Question Bank Compiler - Click Here || For Question Bank Videos on Youtube - Click Here
CA Final FR Resources by ICAI -
Mock Test Papers (MTPs) || Revision Test Papers (RTPs) II Suggested Q/A II
Few Important Points for Self Study
- Go through all the important points and make a note of the chapter wise
- Refer to Practice Manual, Revision Test Papers, and Past Year Papers and try to complete all the relevant questions mentioned there
- Time management is most important as students despite knowing the answers fall short of time to finish the papers. Hence it is advisable to practice questions in a time-bound format.
- Solve mock papers.
- Understand the weightage of marks and plan your time devotion topic-wise accordingly.
- Most Importantly...Start Studying..!!
To Purchase FR Video Lectures or books of CA Jai Chawla - Click Here
Also Get Free Resources of CA Final FR By CA Jai Chawla - Click Here
Moreover, You can get in touch with our expert, Miss Abhilasha Sharma or Mr. Abhishek Bajaj (Mobile – 9051753757) exclusively associated with Zeroinfy.in
Zeroinfy is the Largest Online Platform for Exam Preparation in India, with over 2000+ HD quality video courses, 95+ best Professors. We provide access to the best, most reputed Professors, from across India, by streaming their classes online/ delivering it in pen drives
Thanks this gives confidence