Tips and Tricks to Prepare CA Final Indirect Tax
CA Final Indirect Tax is one of the dynamic subjects. It is divided into two parts, namely GST & Customs.
CA Final IDT Resources by ICAI - Study Material | Suggested Q&A
- Make sections’ summary: No matter what anyone says, sections are important! If you are not quoting sections in the explanations, no marks! So, make section summaries, highlight the sections in repetitive use, memorise them!
- Presentation: Always use language similar to what’s written in the book from which you are preparing. Make a habit of underlining the important keywords and answer in bullet points.
- MCQ: Supply, Time, Place, Value of Supply, Exemption, Introduction etc. Questions from these chapters are more likely to appear as MCQs
CA Final IDT MCQs- Click Here
- Attempt questions of all 100 Marks: Try to attempt the complete 100 marks paper. Attempting full 100 marks paper can maximise your final marks and can increase your chances of scoring more.
- Refer Books: Referring books by good authors along will help in better understanding of every concepts.
CA Final IDT Books - Click Here
- Amendments: Have a track of amendments relevant for your and couple of earlier attempts. They may turn up in exam. RTP of past 2 to 3 attempts is suggested.
CA Final IDT Amendments & Important Topics- Click Here
- Free Resources: Some teachers provide important lectures/amendments & pdfs, students can refer those in order to get better clarity & concepts of the subject.
Important Links - Revision Test Papers | Mock Test Papers
- Video Lectures: For better understanding of CA Final Indirect Tax, attending video lectures at home can be very helpful. Since one can watch the video lectures at home, it won’t be much time-consuming. Teachers are providing Fast Track & Revision Courses as well which covers almost 100% of the syllabus in less time.
- Section-wise weightage: ICAI has released a section-wise weightage under the revised scheme of Education & Training. Referring the same would be very helpful.
CA Final IDT Section-wise weightage by ICAI – Click Here
Important Points to note:
- Always write and practice.
- Learn Point Heading and write.
- Try for Mock Exams by ICAI and different faculties.
- Solve MCQ'S
- Use Mnemonics Technique to Memorise Headings
- Make sure to make notes & mark all your doubts while watching the lectures.
Moreover, You can get in touch with our expert, Miss Abhilasha Sharma or Mr. Abhishek Bajaj (Mobile – 9051753757) exclusively associated with Zeroinfy.in
Hope you can find this article helpful. If you did like this Blog then Share it with your friends who are doing CA Final studies or who will be giving their CA Final Exams in the near future.
All The Best..!!
Zeroinfy is the Largest Online Platform for Exam Preparation in India, with over 2000+ HD quality video courses, 95+ best Professors. We provide access to the best, most reputed Professors, from across India, by streaming their classes online/ delivering it in pen drives
For further enquiries Call 8100 800 600 / 601.
For other queries, check Zeroinfy.in