Economic Stimulus Tranches by FM Nirmala Sitharaman - Analysis by CA CS Vijay Sarda
Analysis on Key Announcements by CA CA Vijay Sarda
1st Tranche : Rs 20 lakh crore economic stimulus unveiled
1. Rs. 3 lakh crore collateral free automatic loan for MSMEs.
2. Rs. 20,000 Cr. subordinate debt for MSMEs.
3. Rs. 50,000 Cr.equity infusion through MSME Fund of Funds.
4. New definition of MSMEs.
5. Global tender to be disallowed upto Rs. 200 Cr.
6. Other interventions for MSMEs.
7. Rs. 2,500 Cr. EPF support for businesses and workers for 3 more months.
8. EPF contribution reduced for business & workers for 3 months, amount of support of Rs. 6750 Cr.
9. Rs. 30,000 Cr. liquidity facility for NBFC/HC/ MFs.
10. Rs.45,000 Cr. partial credit guarantee scheme 2.0 for NBFC.
11. Rs. 90,000 Cr. liquidity injection for DISCOMs.
12. Relief to contractors.
13. Extension of registration and completion date of real estate projects under RERA.
14. Rs. 50,000 Cr. liquidity through TDS/TCS reductions.
15. Extension of due date for income tax returns for 2019-20 to Nov 30, 2020.
16. Immediate issuance of all pending refunds to charitable trusts; non-corporate business and professions.
Check Out Important Notes & Videos on Direct Tax for CA Final & CA Inter Students by CA CS Vijay Sarda Sir only on Zeroinfy.inCA Final Direct Tax - Click Here