COMPLETED GRADUATION, STILL UNEMPLOYED?
There is a reason why every job-focused youth considers ICA Edu Skills as their go-to training institute in Accounts, Finance & Taxation. ICA is adequately equipped to train and place all the students who complete the courses to maximize employability.
Recruiters of top companies are always on the lookout for certified GST consultants but they often settle for unskilled candidates. Be trained and certified as a GST expert and get hired by reputed organisations in a really short time. With ICA, you not only get access to one of the best GST courses in India but also get hands-on training to crack your next interview. GST is the new tax regime, much well-organized compared to the out-of-date taxation methods. Goods and Service Tax (GST) is the latest tax rule that has substituted previous indirect taxes such as service tax, VAT, and excise duty. GST came to action on July 1st, 2017 and was levied on special additional duties of customs, central excise duty, additional excise duty, countervailing duty and, service tax.
Job Roles | Responsibilities | Skills: To know more, Click Here.
Batch Schedule: Find It Here
|System||Will Work on all Devices:
|Advanced MS Excel||
- Inception in 1999 by a group of Chartered Accountants
- ISO 9001:2015 certified institute.
- Pioneer in the field of Job Oriented Practical
- Learning in Accounts, Banking, Finance & Taxation
- Presence in 100+ Cities
- Experienced Faculty Members including CAS
- In-house CRM, R&D, and IT Team
- Training on Latest Accounting Software
- Regular Seminars and Grooming Sessions
- Practical & Fun Learning using Latest Technology
- 7 Simulation Software (s)
- 6 Live Projects
Why Choose ICA?
- 22+Years of Experience in Industry Learning
- Experienced CA Faculties
- Advantage of Triple Certifications - ICA, SAP & MOS certificates for CIA+ students
- 1000+ Vacancies Every Week
- 2lac+ candidates trained annually