CA Inter TAXBOOK + (INCOME TAX - PRACTICE) By CA Sharad Bhargava in paperback mode. This book is beneficial for May 24 / Nov 24 attempts.
|Number of Pages||
TAXBOOK+ (INCOME TAX - PRACTICE) is a sharply exam-oriented Practice Workbook loaded with powerful tools for 100% success. Covering 100% NEW ICAI syllabus for CA Inter May/Nov 2024 exams, this Book includes 1149 Questions (build confidence), 1076 MCQs (practice perfect) and 20 Case Scenarios (grasp multiple concepts). The Book includes questions of past 20 CA exams (practice what was asked). All questions in the Book are fully solved as per latest law.
In addition, you get the following as BONUS: (1) Direct Support from Sharad Sir > Ask tax doubts & clear concepts from Sharad Sir till your exams; (2) Powerful Interlinking compiler to quickly grasp interlinking of multiple concepts for solving practical questions [E-Book]; (3) Powerful Facts & Figures Compiler to quickly revise important formulae, limits, thresholds, dates, etc. [E-Book]; (4) Statutory updates, exclusive tips and YouTube videos from time to time
The Workbook is authored by CA. Sharad Bhargava - Tax Learning Expert, CA Ranker, alumni of EY & KPMG, former EY India Tax learning leader, teacher & trainer, author of several tax books, mentor & coach.
Highlights of the book:
- Questions cover 100% NEW ICAI syllabus for CA Inter May/Nov 2024 exams (also useful for CS/CMA exams)
- 1149 Questions (build confidence)
- 1076 MCQs (practice perfect)
- 20 Case Scenarios (grasp multiple concepts)
- Questions of past 20 CA Exams (practice what was asked)
- Bonus: Direct Support from Sharad Sir till exams (ask your tax doubts & clear tax concepts)
- Bonus: Powerful Interlinking compiler to quickly grasp interlinking of multiple concepts [E-book]
- Bonus: Powerful Facts & Figures Compiler to quickly revise important formulae, limits, thresholds, dates, etc.[E-book]
- Bonus: Statutory updates, exclusive tips and YouTube videos from time to time
- By CA. Sharad Bhargava, Former EY India Tax Learning Leader, CA Ranker, author and teacher
- A powerful combination of tax subject matter expertise, strong research and teaching experience and professional services industry experience in Big 4.
- Numerous training sessions for tax professionals and students and multi-year contribution in tax research working with EY India Tax research think tank.
- Author of several publications on income-tax for students and professionals. Content advisor and editor to several tax publications and products.
- Certified Executive Life Coach, having mentored and counselled several students and professionals.
Prof Sharad Bhargava is a Chartered Accountant, with experience spanning over 20 years as a tax learning expert, author, editor, content advisor, trainer, former EY India Tax Learning Leader, mentor and coach.
Journey from being a learner to a mentor and coach: B.Com (H) from Shri Ram College of Commerce (SRCC), Delhi University > CA Internship from KPMG > All India CA Ranker clearing both groups together in first attempt > Chartered Accountant > Author, Editor & Content Advisor > Teacher & Trainer > Former EY India Tax Learning Leader > Tax Learning Mentor & Coach.