CS Executive New Syllabus JIGL Cracker By N S Zad and Kalyani Shirode in PaperBack Mode. This Book is beneficial for Dec 23 and onward attempts.
The contents of this book are as follows
- Sources of Law
- Constitution of India
- Interpretation of Statutes
- Administrative Law
- Law of Torts
- Law Relating to Civil Procedure
- Law Relating to Crime and its Procedure
- Law Relating to Evidence
- Law Relating to Specific Relief
- Law Relating to Limitation
- Law Relating to Arbitration, Mediation & Conciliation
- Indian Stamp Law
- Law Relating to Registration of Documents
- Right to Information Law
- Law Relating to Information Technology
- Contract Law
- Law Relating to the Sale of Goods
- Law Relating to Negotiable Instruments
N.S. Zad obtained his Commerce degree from Shivaji University of Kolhapur and cleared CS Final Exam in June 2005 held by the Institute of Company Secretary of India. He has been teaching for the last ten years and has vast teaching experience for various professional courses like CA, CS & CWA at IPCC/Executive & Final Level. He has practical experience working with medium and large-sized organizations and firm(s) of practicing company secretaries.
CS Kalyani Shirode is a Fellow member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India. She has completed her double graduation in Law and Commerce. She has a master's degree in Commerce from the University of Pune. She is actively involved in conducting several diploma and certificate courses. At a very young age, she ventured into full-time practice.