IND AS Ready Reckoner Professional Book By CA Parveen Sharma and CA Kapileswar Bhalla. This book is beneficial for individuals seeking knowledge in relevant subjects.
- Deals with complex standards in a simplified and lucid manner.
- The approach of the book is based on a step-by-step approach. The complex parts of the
- standards have been broken down on a step-by-step approach for the readers to easily
- understand the nuances of the standards for practical application.
- Complex standards — Typically — Financial Instruments, Consolidation, Revenue and Leases
- have been covered in detail.
Arrangement in each Ind AS is:
(a) From simple examples to advanced examples in a chronological manner.
(b) Each standard is further subdivided into various sections to develop the concepts in a logical flow.
The book is updated for the latest changes in accounting and the Companies Act, 2013.
|CA Parveen Sharma||
CA Parveen Sharma is a first-class commerce graduate from Delhi University, has done his graduation from Sri Venkateswara College. He qualified for his Chartered Accountancy Course and was a rank holder in the Intermediate and Finals. He topped the Delhi University by scoring 100% in Accountancy. Parveen Sharma completed his post-graduation in Indian Accounting Standards and US GAAP in July 2007. He has been honored with the title of God of Accountancy by his students.
|CA Kapileshwar Bhalla||
CA Kapileshwar Bhalla is a qualified Chartered Accountant. He is a fellow member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. He did his graduation from Delhi University (Shri Ram College of Commerce) in 1996. He has been actively teaching students Accountancy and Cost Accounting at IPCC and Final levels of Chartered Accountancy since 1999. He has delivered various seminars on Accounting Standards, IFRS and Ind AS at multiple forums to the students and Industry at large. He is currently associated as a faculty with Aldine CA which imparts coaching to the CA aspirants via satellite. He is also a visiting faculty with ICAI as well as other professional institutes.