COMPLETED GRADUATION, STILL UNEMPLOYED?
There is a reason why every job-focused youth considers ICA Edu Skills as their go-to training institute in Accounts, Finance & Taxation. ICA is adequately equipped to train and place all the students who complete the courses to maximize employability.
Any 12+ or graduate or professional with a keen interest in SAP functionalities are eligible for ICA Edu Skills SAP Business User course but applicants with B.Tech, B.Com, M.Com, or equivalent degrees will be considered a plus. In the current situation, SAP FICO training is in high demand because the average income of an SAP expert is between 8 to 10 lakhs per annum. FICO has a market share of more than 3% and most fortune 500 companies (Tata, Reliance, etc.) are registered under SAP FICO financial management.
Job Roles | Responsibilities | Skills: To know more, Click Here.
Batch Schedule: Find It Here
|System||Will Work on all Devices:
|SAP FICO (SAP Business User)||
- Inception in 1999 by a group of Chartered Accountants
- ISO 9001:2015 certified institute.
- Pioneer in the field of Job Oriented Practical
- Learning in Accounts, Banking, Finance & Taxation
- Presence in 100+ Cities
- Experienced Faculty Members including CAS
- In-house CRM, R&D, and IT Team
- Training on Latest Accounting Software
- Regular Seminars and Grooming Sessions
- Practical & Fun Learning using Latest Technology
- 7 Simulation Software (s)
- 6 Live Projects
Why Choose ICA?
- 22+Years of Experience in Industry Learning
- Experienced CA Faculties
- Advantage of Triple Certifications - ICA, SAP & MOS certificates for CIA+ students
- 1000+ Vacancies Every Week
- 2lac+ candidates trained annually