CA Foundation FAQs
Frequently Asked Questions for CA Foundation Examination has been answered.
1) What is the eligibility for CA Foundation?
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 are eligible to register and apply online for the CA Foundation exam.
- Candidates must have registered for the CA Foundation course with the Board of Studies (BoS) of ICAI
2) How many subjects are there in CA Foundation?
There are a total of 4 subjects in CA Foundation which are as follows:
- Paper-1: Principles and Practices of Accounting (100 Marks)
- Paper-2: Business Laws and Business Correspondence and Reporting (100 Marks)
- Paper-3: Business Mathematics and Logical Reasoning and Statistics (100 Marks)
- Paper-4: Business Economics and Business and Commercial Knowledge (100 Marks)
For complete CA Foundation Syllabus, Click Here.
3) Is CA Foundation MCQ based?
Paper 1 & Paper 2 i.e. Accounting & Law are subjective whereas Paper 3 & Paper 4 i.e. Mathematics/Statistics & Economics/BCK are objective (MCQ-Based).
To Purchase CA Foundation Latest Video Classes by Top Faculty, Click Here
4) What is CA Foundation Fees?
Cost of prospectus
Fees exemption - ICAI provides exemption to candidates belonging to newly formed union territories of Jammu, Kashmir and Ladakh, and North-East states. These candidates have to pay only Rs. 2250 if they register in CA Foundation course between September 20, 2019 to March 31, 2022.
5) How Can I Register for CA Foundation?
Candidates must register for the CA Foundation Course filling out the Online CA Intermediate Registration Form available on ICAI website (www.icai.org). To know the step by step Registration Process, Click Here.
6) Which is the toughest subject in CA Foundation?
Law is the most difficult subject for Foundation students as they haven't studied it in their Class 11 or 12. But nothing is so much difficult which can't be made easy by hard work and practice.
7) Can we use calculator in CA Foundation?
Yes, Students are allowed to use battery operated portable calculators.
8) Are there negative marks in CA Foundation?
Yes, there is negative marking in CA Foundation objective papers i.e. for every wrong answer, 1/4 marks will be deducted.
9) What is the Pass Mark of CA Foundation?
To pass the CA Foundation, students must score a minimum aggregate of 50% in all the papers and at least 40% of marks in each paper.
For CA Foundation Free Important Notes & Videos by ICAI & Top Faculties, Click Here
10) Is reading time given in CA Foundation?
Except for Papers 3 & 4, there is an advance reading time of 15 minutes from 1.45 PM (IST) to 2 PM (IST) for Papers 1 & 2.
11) What is the Validity of CA Foundation Registration?
The registration for the CA Foundation course will be valid for three years i.e. up to six attempts. If you wish to renew it, you can do so unlimited times for 3 more years by depositing a revalidation fee of Rs.300/-.
12) What is the next step after CA Foundation?
After passing CA Foundation, you have to register for next level i.e. CA Intermediate course. To know more about CA Intermediate course, Click Here.
Hope you can find this article helpful. If you did like this Blog then Share it with your friends.
Zeroinfy is the Largest Online Platform for Exam Preparation in India, with over 2000+ HD quality video courses, 95+ best Professors. Presently it covers exams like CA, CS, CMA, UPSC CSE, IIT-JEE. We provide access to the best, most reputed Professors, from across India, by streaming their classes online/ delivering it in pen drives. Moreover these lectures can be viewed multiple times, 24X7, anytime anywhere. In addition to this there is a complete freedom to ask questions and clear all doubts at every step by dedicated faculty who give unmatched, personalized feedback. For furthermore enquiries call 8100800600/601.
For other queries, check Zeroinfy.in Thank you!!