CA Final Course – Eligibility, Registration, Fees & Syllabus
Hello Students, Planning to Register for CA Final Examination? Have the following Questions in your mind :- What is the Registration Fees for CA Final?
- When Can I Register for CA Final?
- What is the Registration Mode in CA Final?
- What Documents Required are For CA Final Registration?
- What are the Subjects in CA Final Examinations?
- What is the CA Final Registration Validity?
- What is the Registration Process for CA Final?
All your Questions have been answered below :
Eligibility Criteria for CA Final Registration
- According to the ICAI, the minimum eligibility criteria for appearing in the ICAI CA Final Examination is to pass the CA Intermediate/CA IPCC Examination with a minimum of 50% aggregate percentage and 40% marks for each subject.
[ Must clear CA Inter/IPCC Level ]
- Students must pass the Intermediate exam and complete a minimum of 2.5 years of article ship.
[ Must complete 2.5 years of Articleship ]
Candidates should have completed 4 weeks of Advanced Integrated Course on Information Technology and Soft Skills (AICITSS) during the last two years of practical training.
- Candidates will be tested on their Advanced Information Technology Training through an Online/OMR test paper conducted by the Examination Department which they will have to qualify with the required grades to qualify for the Final Examination.
[ Should complete 4 weeks of AICITSS ]
- There is no direct entry for the CA Final examination.
[ No Direct Entry ]
To Purchase CA Final Latest Video Classes by Top Faculty, Click Here
CA Final Registration Process
Students must fill the registration form before the last date. Candidates must register for the CA Final Course by filling out the Online CA Final Registration Form available on ICAI website (www.icai.org).
Mentioned-below is the CA Final registration process that you can follow to fill the form.
- Step 1. Candidates appearing must visit the ICAI’s official website to register for the ICAI CA Final Registration Form.
- Step 2. The candidate must now enter their Registration ID and password and choose the SSP portal to initiate the CA Final Registration Process.
- Step 3. On the screen, students can see two choices: the Student cycle and the Article cycle.
- Step 4. After choosing the “Student Cycle”, candidates needs to select the CA Final Course
- Step 6. Now, you will be landed on the registration form page, where the basic details are mentioned, as you mentioned in the Intermediate course.
- Step 7. Check all the details and submit the required documents (mentioned in the next section).
- Step 9. Students then need to pay the CA Final Registration Form Fee via Debit Card, Credit Card, or Net Banking after uploading all of their documents. The registration fess for CA Final course is Rs. 22,000.
- Step 10. Enter the Re-captcha to confirm the payment of the CA Final Registration Form Fee.
If a student makes a mistake or tries to change the language, the examination center or elective paper, then he/she must wait for the opening of the correction window 1, which is free of charge.
The study materials will get delivered to the student’s current address via the Centralized Dispatch System (CDS).
Documents Required For CA Final Registration
Students must submit relevant documentation while filing the registration form of CA Final. The required documents are:
- Candidate’s signature
- Candidate’s Passport Size Photo
- CA IPCC/Intermediate examination result, attested copy
- CA foundation/CPT examination attested copy
- Nationality certificate
- A copy of the special category certificate
Students must keep these documents’ scanned copies ready before filling out the registration form.
For CA Final Free Important Notes & Videos by ICAI & Top Faculties, Click Here
How to Check The Registration Status?
Students are recommended to check the CA Final Registration status after completing the CA Final Registration.
Normally, students will receive an email notification about the registration confirmation along with the password. In that situation, if students do not receive the confirmation email regarding the CA Final Registration, they should inquire about it through the regional office. They can also contact customer service. The ICAI website allows students to check their CA Final Registration Status.
The CA Final Registration Validity is for Five years.
How to Re-apply for CA Final Registration?
CA Final exams have a five-year validity period, according to ICAI regulations. Following this, candidates must revalidate their registration period. Revalidation is possible by submitting a duly completed revalidation form via online mode. Students should access the student’s dashboard to complete the revalidation process. You need to register as an existing student, pay ₹500 as the CA Final Revalidation fee.
After revalidation, you can appear in the relevant CA Final exam session. You need to clarify the revalidation date in the CA Final exam application.
CA Final Registration Fees
- Students will be required to pay INR 22,000 for the full CA Final course.