CA Final SFM- Frequently Asked Questions – Answered
Dear CA Aspirants, the most awaited article is here. Frequently asked questions of CA Final Students for CA Final SFM has been answered.
1. Who is the best Faculty for CA Final SFM?
It would be wrong to name any faculty as best because every teacher is famous for his own reasons and moreover the top faculties also differ from region to region. Before buying any, please go through the demo lectures.
" We have made an article with all faculties Teaching SFM along with their backgrounds and reviews from students -Click Here "
2. Is Study Material Enough for CA Final SFM?
The study material issued by ICAI is more than enough for CA final exams. It's just that you need to study the entire material and practice all the questions as many times as you can with that solve RTPs and mock test papers as all these will be sufficient for CA final exams. There is a compilation of all previous year question papers for each chapter in the ICAI cloud. Do go through it as you get an idea of which question comes for how many marks. You have to thoroughly read and conceptualize the content of the study materials and solve the answers of the last 10 years set in the examinations. Check the solutions with the suggested answers.
3.How to Self Study Strategic Financial Management?
SFM is a conceptual subject and done right it can help you score well.There are a few topics in SFM which are a bit tricky to understand if you are new to this and may require some guidance like derivatives, Money market operations, and like. But you'll get enough video lectures as well as reference books to help you through. Moreover, institute modules and podcasts are also good. And the best thing about self-studying is you are able to get the concepts in a much better way and practicing strengthens it further.
All you need to do is first you should prepare a time table for your preparation. I would suggest you set a weekly target and then again break them into daily targets for your studies. Keeping targets will help you to motivate yourself to study harder in order to reach your targets. Otherwise, you will have no idea where your path is heading towards and you'll end up messing it up. And also it is important that take your targets extremely seriously. Every day you need to go after your target topics for that particular day as if your whole depends on it.
After completing the self-study, if the student still feels that he lacks confidence or he needs more clarity on topics, then he can opt for Revision Videos or Short Duration Courses by Faculties
4. How Should One Prepare for CA Final SFM Exam?
Strategic Management is one of the most scoring subjects of CA-Final. If you aim to score high in CA focus on Sfm, its a must exemption subject. Students can score exemption in this paper also here are some following tips should help u get an exemption:
- Self -study, go through the study material and practice well then it will not be tough to score good marks.
- Practice "PM" at least 2–3 times.
- Do study material at least once and DO NOT LEAVE ANY QUESTIONS,
- Practice from past papers.
- Take the institute's mock test properly.
- Try to solve that.
- See the trend and work hard on important topics.
- When you study for the first time mark all the questions you couldn't solve in the first attempt, in the next revision do that again. Do it thrice. And then on your exam day will be your 4th revision with only a handful of questions left. You do not have the privilege of doing a selective study in any of the papers of the CA final. The same holds true when you prepare for CA Final SFM. So do not skip any chapter while preparing. This subject is full of concepts. Focus on understanding the concepts well to get a better grasp of the subject. Make your own notes. They will serve as the best reference for you before your exams. Try to segregate chapters into topics and sub-topics. This will help you to plan and focus well. Practice 2-3 questions from each sub-topic. If you follow this, you will be able to cover your syllabus efficiently.
5. How to Score High In CA Final SFM Exam?
As we know Strategic Financial management or SFM is the most scoring paper in CA Final of and most of the learners get more than sixty in it while a few do not even get passing marks in this subject, the major reason behind this huge failure is lack of proper planning. A lot of students ask How to get an exemption in CA Final SFM?
Make chapter wise formula CA Final SFM Notes, extremely neat and systematic. Try writing the method yourself as you’ll learn as you write. So, keep away from getting the method booklet photocopied. (i) Cover any formula and the alternative methods as well. You never understand which method comes to use in which condition. (ii) Always connect the formulas with deep logic. That'll deepen your understanding of the subject and will power up your concepts.
The finest book for SFM according to me is the study content provided by the institute. I’d suggest never ignore the study content or the practice manual. (i) if though you need a reference, SD BALA is a very fine book. If you need more quires to practice, you might go for ASISH KARRA. (ii) Never seem at the solutions when you solve the quires, in its place forever try and solve them based on your concepts.
Free Videos on SFM Chapter Wise Notes by Top Faculties - Click Here
"CA Final SFM Section-wise weightage by ICAI – Click Here"
Moreover, You can get in touch with our expert, Miss Abhilasha Sharma or Mr. Abhishek Bajaj (Mobile – 9051753757) exclusively associated with Zeroinfy.in
Hope you can find this article helpful. If you did like this Blog then Share it with your friends who are doing CA Final studies or who will be giving their CA Final Exams in the near future.
All The Best..!!
Zeroinfy is the Largest Online Platform for Exam Preparation in India, with over 2000+ HD quality video courses, 95+ best Professors. We provide access to the best, most reputed Professors, from across India, by streaming their classes online/ delivering it in pen drives
For further inquiries Call 8100 800 600 / 601.
For other queries, check Zeroinfy.in