Inspection or Certified copies of evaluated answer books
CA Final Nov 2022 results is declared on 10th January 2023 and CA Inter Nov 2022 results are also declared on 10th January 2023 by ICAI. If you have doubt with your CA exam marks you can go for Revaluation of CA Final / CA Inter Marks & can also get Certified copies of Answer sheets.
We here have given CA Final and Intermediate certification application format, CA Final / CA Inter certification last date, CA Final / CA Inter certification Fees, CA Intermediate / CA Final certification form, CA Exam marks certification procedure and ICAI Exam certification details etc. are given below. You can also check the certification status.
Note – If you have any issues and doubts about this certification of CA Inter and Final, We are providing Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) about CA Inter and CA Final certification procedure. There FAQ and answers are very helpful to you.
Start Date :
11th January 2023
End Date :
8th February 2023
LINK - https://icaiexam.icai.org/inspection/nov2022/index.php?ct_type=qv
Revised Procedure for providing inspection/certified copies of evaluated answer-books to the concerned examinees
1. In case you are a Intermediate(IPC) / Intermediate / Final Old / Final New / Foundation candidate, it is mandatory that you submit your application for inspection / supply of certified copies of answer books, online only, at https://icaiexam.icai.org and also pay the requisite fee on-line through the payment gateway. Physical application by such candidates will not be entertained. There is no provision for submission of application for certified copies of evaluated answer books with late fee. In case you are Common Proficiency Test (CPT) / Post Qualification Courses (PQC) examinee, you can submit a physical application for inspection/ supply of certified copies of answer books, in the normal course, along with the Demand Draft for applicable fees. Facility of online submission of applications for CPT is not yet available. There is no need to send the printout of the on-line application by Speed Post. You are required to upload a handwritten application duly signed by you, seeking certified copies of answer books, for the purpose of matching your handwriting with that on the answer books. Such handwritten application should be in running handwriting and not in capital letters. In case you are a Hindi medium candidate, your handwritten application uploaded on the portal should be in Hindi. Please note that if the uploaded scanned image is not your handwritten application, but of some other document, your application will not be processed by the office. Such an application, even if it is a "SUCCESSFUL TRANSACTION", will not be treated as a valid application and will not be processed. It may be noted that wherever the Question Paper is on MCQ pattern & answers are written by the candidates on OMR answer sheets, only copies of OMR answer sheet will be provided upon receipt of an application in this regard, under this scheme. Neither MCQ paper booklet nor the answer keys thereon will be provided, in respect of such papers. The certified copy of OMR answer sheets will not bear the Mark's awarded since the same are awarded in the System.
Such Papers include the following:
|Foundation||Papers 3 & 4|
|Intermediate_IPC(Old)||MCQ components of Paper 2,4,6 & 7|
|Intermediate (New)||MCQ components of Paper 2,4,6 & 7|
|Final(Old)||MCQ components of Paper 3,4,6,7 & 8|
|Final(New)||MCQ components of Paper 3,4,7 & 8|
2. ICAI endeavours to provide you the certified copies of your answer books within 30 days from the date of receipt of your application at ICAI, complete in all respects.
3. Before providing certified copies/inspection of evaluated answer books to the examinees, verification of answer books, within the scope of Regulation 39(4), is also carried out, by the office, suo motu, in respect of all applications for inspection and/or certified copy of evaluated answer book(s) and in case of any discrepancy leading to increase in total marks, a revised statement of marks is also sent to you. Verification under Regulation 39(4) covers the following aspects: Whether any question or part thereof has remained unvalued Whether there is any totalling error in any question or total marks on the cover page Whether there is any discrepancy between the stepwise marks, total marks for each question indicated on the cover page However, it may be noted that re-evaluation of answers is not permissible under Regulation 39(4). However, in case you still notice any discrepancy, within the scope of verification as envisaged in Regulation 39(4), upon receipt of certified copies/inspection of evaluated answer books, you can bring it to the notice of the office, immediately on receipt of certified copies/inspection of evaluated answer books.
4. Re-evaluation of evaluated answer books is not permitted as per CA Regulations 1988.
5. In terms of Regulation 39(2) of the CA Regulations 1988, the Council of the Institute may, in its discretion, revise the marks obtained by all the candidates or a section of candidates in any particular paper or papers or in the aggregate in such manner as may be considered necessary. The term “section” used in the above mentioned Regulation refers to the category of the candidates whose answer papers are valued by an examiner and such other category of candidates as may be specified by the Council. Marks awarded on the answer books are the marks given by the examiner, based on the actual performance of the candidate. Marks given on the mark sheet include marks awarded in terms of Regulation 39(2) mentioned above.
6. In case you applied for certified copies of my evaluated answer books and noticed that some part of the answers are not evaluated by the examiner or there is a totaling error or marks awarded have not been carried forward to the cover page or such other matters that fall within the scope of verification covered under Regulation 39(4), you can write to the office about the same, within 30 days from the date of the letter.
7. In case you applied for certified copies of answer books and got them and pursuant to suo motu verification carried out by the office, marks awarded to you got revised, Fees paid for obtaining certified copies of answer books will not be refunded.
- Go to http://icaiexam.icai.org.
- Login through your User ID and password and Click on "Apply Now" against the activity "Certified Copies/Inspection" from your dashboard.
- A data entry screen will appear. Fields relating to your name, registration number and medium of the examination would be displayed on the screen. You will have to enter the following data in the respective fields
- Select Certified Copies or Inspection
- Select the papers for which you want Certified Copies or Inspection
- Please note that you can only select the papers in which you had appeared. In case of any wrong selection, the system will give an error message "Invalid selection".
- Upload scanned copy of handwritten request duly signed containing all the relevant details like roll number, papers for which Inspection/Certified Copies are sought. If you had opted for Hindi medium in the examination, then the application must be in Hindi and if you appeared in the Exam in English then the application must be in English.
- In case of any discrepancy between the papers to be verified as mentioned in the scanned image and those ticked in the portal, the latter shall prevail.
- Once you select “Save and Preview” on the said screen, a confirmation page with the details, name, registration number, roll no., address, mobile no. landline number, email address and papers selected etc will appear. Please check all the details entered by you including the scanned image uploaded. You have to confirm the data you have filled in, by clicking on the “CONFIRM” button. In case any of the details you have filled in is incorrect, you can go back and make the necessary corrections wherever required, come back and confirm.
- Once you confirm the data, you will be directed to the payment page where you can make the payment online thru Net Banking or Credit / Debit Cards (Master / Visa / Maestro / Rupay)
- Once payment is successful, a payment confirmation page will appear on the screen giving details of Roll No., Paper/s applied for verification, Amount Paid, Transaction response, control number etc with a remark "TRANSACTION SUCCESSFUL", against the transaction response. The application will be successful only when the Control Number is correctly appearing and that it is not null or zero.
- Take a print out of the payment confirmation page, which serves the purpose of acknowledgement from the Institute and keep it safely for your reference. That will be the acknowledgement. Remember to quote the transaction number appearing on the payment confirmation page in all future correspondence on the subject with the Institute.
- If the transaction is not successful, you can retry. Mere deduction of fee from your account does not mean successful form submission.
8. In addition to the applicable fee payable to the Institute by the candidate towards exam related services, they will be required to pay bank charges at the following rates, while paying the said fee, online through the payment gateway. These are charges payable by the candidate to the bank and will be recovered along with the applicable fee payable to the Institute:-
Domestic Credit Cards: 0.50% + GST
Domestic Debit Cards / Rupay Cards:-
Upto Rs. 2000 : Nil
Greater than Rs. 2000 : 0.9% + GST
International Cards: 0.5% + GST
Net Banking: Nil
BHIM UPI : Upto Rs.2000 : Nil
Greater than Rs. 2000 : 0.65% + GST
9. If the screen shows the status of your transaction as "Not successful" or the Control number is blank or zero, then that means your online request is not received by us, even though the fee might have been deducted from your bank account. In such cases, office will not be able to process your application, since the application is not there with the office. The fee relating to the failed transaction received by us, if any, will be credited back to your bank account as per the procedure within 30 days of close of this application process. The status of your payment attempts can be checked against the relevant activity by clicking of the ‘Payment’ icon
10. You can check the status of your application for certified copies ( whether on-line or physical ) at https://icaiexam.icai.org . You can also send an email at the following email IDs, as per the exam
E-mail IDs, as per the exam:
firstname.lastname@example.org(For post qualification courses)
Help Desk: 0120 3054 851, 852, 853, 835
CPT : 0120-3894 811,812; 0120-3876 861
Foundation : 0120-3894 815, 0120-3045 985
Intermediate : 0120-3054 819, 806, 808, 0120-4953, 4953708,719
Final : 0120-3894 808, 809; 0120-3876 872
Post qualification courses : 0120-3054 836, 3054 842
Points relevant for inspection of evaluated answer books only
Note: Material & Content Credits: www.icai.org
If you found this helpful kindly share this blog with fellow Students.
For CA Course Video Lectures log on to Zeroinfy.in