ICAI : Constitution of High Level Independent Committee
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) has decided to constitute a High Level Independent Committee to look into the Examination processes/ Regulations governing CA Examinations including Regulation 39(4) of the Chartered Accountants Regulations, 1988 and suggest changes wherever required in the ICAI Examination System.
The Committee would comprise of the following members:
- Dr. P. C. Jain, Govt. Nominee, Convenor
- Justice (CA.) Anil R. Dave, Former Judge, Supreme Court of India
- CA. Ved Jain, Past President, ICAI
- CA. Amarjit Chopra, Past President, ICAI
- CA. (Dr.) Girish Ahuja, Renowned Educationist
The undersigned will act as Secretary to this Committee.