Inspection or Certified copies of evaluated CA Inter/IPCC answer books
CA Inter/IPCC November 2018 results are declared on 8th Feb 2019 by ICAI. If you have doubt with your CA exam marks you can go for Revaluation of CA Final / CA Inter Marks & can also get Certified copies of Answer sheets.
We here have given CA Final and IPCC/Intermediate certification application format, CA Final / CA Inter certification last date, CA Final / CA IPCC/ CA Inter Certification Fees, CA IPCC/CA Intermediate / CA Final certification form, CA Exam marks certification procedure and ICAI Exam certification details etc. are given below. You can also check the certification status.
Note – If you have any issues and doubts about this certification of CA IPCC and Final, We are providing Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) about CA IPCC and CA Final certification procedure. There FAQ and answers are very helpful to you.
Start Date: 09-02-2019 (11:00 Hrs)
End Date: 07-03-2019
Revised Procedure for providing inspection/certified copies of evaluated answer-books to the concerned examinees
1. An examinee may apply seeking inspection/certified copies of answer books, within 30 days from the date of declaration of the respective result(s), with the applicable fee, online at http://icaiexam.icai.org and pay the applicable fee online. There is no provision for submission of such requests with late fee. Physical applications for Final/Intermediate and Foundation will not be entertained. Applications received later than 30 days from the date of declaration of results will not be entertained under any circumstances.
2. The fee is Rs 500/- per paper for Final, Intermediate(IPC)/ATE/Unit, Foundation, CPT and post qualification courses. This fee is not refundable.
3. Before providing certified copies/inspection of evaluated answer books to the examinees, verification of answer books, within the scope of Regulation 39(4), will be carried out, by the office, suo motu, in respect of all applications for inspection and/or certified copy of evaluated answer book(s).
Verification under Regulation 39(4) covers the following aspects:
Whether any question or part thereof has remained unvalued
Whether there is any totaling error in any question or total marks on the cover page
Whether there is any discrepancy between the stepwise marks, total marks for each question indicated on the cover page
However, it may be noted that re-evaluation of answers is not permissible under Regulation 39(4) of the CA Regulations 1988.
4. Consequent upon supply of certified copies/inspection of evaluated answer books, discrepancy if any, within the scope of verification as envisaged in Regulation 39(4) of the CA Regulations 1988 is noticed by the examinees, the examinees shall have the option to bring it to the notice of the office, within one month from the date of hosting of certified copies/inspection of evaluated answer books on the website.
5. Inspection/supply of evaluated answer books will be provided, generally, within 30 days from the date of receipt of the application by ICAI, complete in all respects and requisite fee.
6. In the case of a request for supply of certified copies of evaluated answer books relating to Common Proficiency Test (CPT), Papers 3 & 4 of Foundation and ISA(AT), only photocopy of the relevant OMR answer sheet will be provided. The relevant question paper or the key will not be provided.
7. Inspection/certified copies of evaluated answer books of the examinees would be provided to the concerned examinee only and to no other person, under any
8. An applicant has to upload a sample of his handwriting on the above mentioned website, while applying for copies of his evaluated answer books.
9. Physically/visually/mentally challenged examinees who had been permitted by ICAI to engage the services of a scribe/writer for writing the examination shall upload the application seeking inspection of the relevant evaluated answer books, in the handwriting of the same scribe/writer.
10. If the examinee had appeared in Hindi medium, his/her application should be in Hindi.
11. Applications incomplete in any respect and/or with illegible entries or without the applicable fee are liable to be rejected.
12. Applicants of Final/Intermediate and Foundation can check the status of their
applications at http://icaiexam.icai.org
13. Scanned copies of the evaluated answer books of Final/Intermediate and Foundation will be hosted by ICAI on a website and the relevant URL link and the user ID and password will be provided to the examinees by email at the e-mail address given by them in their application form.
14. Candidates can view scanned copies of their answer books and take print outs of the same by accessing the site with the User ID and password given to them at their convenience, in any case not later than 10 days from the date of hosting.
15. Under no circumstances, inspection/certified copies of answer books will be given to those examinees whose results have been withheld/canceled/have not been declared for any reason whatsoever. Similarly no access to answer books will be allowed to examinees against whom unfair means cases are reported/under consideration.
16. For any/all dispute(s) relating to examinations conducted by the Institute, including on the abovementioned matters, the Courts at New Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
17. Contact details:
E-mail IDs, as per the exam:
email@example.com(For post qualification courses)
Help Desk: 0120 3054 851, 852, 853, 835
CPT : 0120-3894 811,812; 0120-3876 861
Foundation : 0120-3894 815, 0120-3045 985
Intermediate : 0120-3054 819, 806, 808, 0120-4953, 4953708,719
Final : 0120-3894 808, 809; 0120-3876 872
Post qualification courses : 0120-3054 836, 3054 842
Points relevant for inspection of evaluated answer books only
18. The examinee will be advised in writing, the date and time at which he/she can inspect his/her evaluated answer books. They will be required to come for inspection at the appointed date and time only and request for change of date/time will generally not be permitted.
19. Inspection of answer books will be given only to the examinees, at their own cost, and not to their parents, guardians, or any other person representing the examinee, in this behalf. At the time of physical inspection, only the examinee will be permitted to inspect and no one else will be permitted to accompany him/her.
20. Physically challenged examinees ( including those who are visually challenged and those challenged by cerebral palsy etc) and have been allowed the facility of a writer for the examination in question, will have the option to bring along the same person, who acted as his/her writer, for inspection of his/her answer books, at their own cost.
21. Inspection of evaluated answer books will be given only at the ICAI’s office at
NOIDA, at the following address, on working days at the appointed date and time.
Inspection of the answer books shall not be allowed at any other location of the
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India,
A-29, Sector 62,
Dist. Gautam Buddh Nagar (U.P)
22. The examinee will be required to produce his/her admit card or his student identity card or any other photo identity card duly certified by a Chartered Accountant, at the time of inspection of answer books as a proof of his identity.
23. The examinee will not be allowed to carry mobile phone, camera or any other
electronic gadget or any paper or pen at the time of inspection.
24. However, the examinee will be permitted to carry the relevant question paper and also note down question-wise marks secured by him/her, on a sheet of paper with pencil supplied by the Institute.
25. No queries relating to the examination, evaluation, or any other thing that may arise from the inspection of the answer books or otherwise, by the examinees, will be entertained during the process of inspection.
26. The examinees are required to sign a register in acknowledgment of having availed of the inspection of evaluated answer books.
27. Inspection of a set of evaluated answer books will be permitted only once.
Points relevant for providing certified copies of evaluated answer books only:
28. Certified copies of the same set of evaluated answer books will be provided only once.
29. ICAI shall host the status of applications for certified copies of answer books at http://icaiexam.icai.org. Applicants can check whether the certified copies sought by them, have been hosted or not from the said website.
30. The revised procedure will be effective from the CA exams held in November 2018 and onwards.
Note: Material & Content Credits: www.icai.org
If you found this helpful kindly share this blog with fellow Students.
For CA Course Video Lectures log on to Zeroinfy.in