Preparation Strategy For CA FINAL GROUP 2 May'22 [1month]
Want to attain good marks in CA final then this is the right platform for you.
Sailing through exams for professional courses has never been easy. It is more of a smart work rather than hard work. The exam time table has been released and it gives us almost 1 months (approx.) to revise all the subjects properly (Final preparation) and secure good marks.
As you know CA Final Group 2 includes 4 subjects
- Strategic Cost Management & Performance Evaluation/Advanced Management Accounting (SCMPE/AMA)
- Direct Tax & International Taxation [Same for Old/New]
- Indirect Tax Laws [Same for Old/New]
- Electives (6 Paper Options) /Information system and Control Audit (ISCA)
Out of the above subjects :
All 3 Compulsory papers are Practical & Electives contain both practical & Theory Papers.
However, the pattern of SCMPE (Costing) paper has completely changed and application based theory question is asked which covers many topics in one question. So Students need to change their way of preparing for Costing paper.
Specific Points to Know for May 22 CA Final Exams:-
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ's) are Applicable for 2 Subjects - Direct Tax & Indirect tax (Both Old & New Syllabus)
- Make sure to avail the video classes by best faculties. To know about the best faculties
- The Pattern of Assessment of Papers with MCQs was published by ICAI on 21st January 2019 - Click Here
Current Preparation Assumption
We assume that you have previously completed all the lectures of 4 subjects and are planning to complete the revision of all the lectures till the 3rd Week of Apr 2022. However, if you feel that any of your subjects still needs proper preparation, then you can opt for Fast Track or Crash Course of that subject. Below is mentioned the link for Fast Track Courses by Top Faculties :
|Direct Tax & International Taxation||New Syllabus||Old syllabus|
|Indirect Tax Laws||New Syllabus||Old syllabus|
|Electives (6 Paper Options) /Information system and Control Audit (ISCA)||New Syllabus||Old syllabus|
So now your 1st level of study from the videos or class lectures for 4 subjects of group 2 is over. Now its time for Revision the contents in the last 1 month (i.e. Apr 22)
Crucial Resources for Revision
- During this period, student should focus on understanding the paper pattern and prepare himself accordingly. So solving of Revision Test Papers & Mock Test Papers becomes utmost important as it gives students a clear idea about the question pattern of all the subjects.
2.You can reassess your strengths and weakness subject wise again and focus on the chapters which you find difficult by referring to PDF’s/Videos given by Top Faculties. We have tried to accumulate all the PDF’s/Videos available across all platforms in one page subject wise for easy reference.
Free Resources ….
- Costing (SCMPE/AMA):Click Here
- Direct Tax & International Taxation [Same for Old/New]:Click Here
- Indirect Tax Laws [Same for Old/New]:Click Here
- Electives (6 Paper Options) /Information system and Control Audit (ISCA):Click Here
Few Important Points Summarized for Last Month Preparation
- Go through all the important points and make a note of them chapter wise. As on the day before exam, you will get time to go through these points only.
- Refer to Practice Manual, Revision Test Papers, Past Year Papers and try to complete all the relevant questions mentioned there
- In CA Finals, Time Management is most important as students despite knowing the answers falls short of time to finish the papers. Hence it is advisable to practice questions in time bound format.
- Solve mock papers.
- Understand the weightage of marks and plan your time devotion topic wise accordingly.
- Most Importantly...Start Studying..!!.
April 2022 Plan [Remaining Last Month before Exams]:-
- Firstly, Practice your Critical Topics Which are Important for exams too. It is advisable to not leave any topic for exams as each topic if comes in exams carry a weightage of 10-14%, which can’t be ignored
- A thorough revision of all the topics and preparation of notes for Exam Day Revision. Exam Day Revision is the most crucial part of CA Finals, as it is utmost important to revise or give a bird's eye view to almost all the topics one day before the exams.
- It is advisable to prepare one pager notes for each topic which is sufficient for you to refer one day before exams instead of referring bulky books on the exam day.
Important Points to note :
- Always write and practice.
- Learn Point Heading and write.
- Try for Mock Exams by ICAI and different faculties.
- Solve MCQ'S By DT and IDT [30marks each]
- Use Mnemonics Technique to Memoise Headings (Mainly for ISCA & Electives)
- Make sure to make notes & mark all your doubts while watching the lectures.
Follow this schedule, then you might score exemption [60+] in law and Audit as this time, we have 30 Marks MCQ, giving students the potential to score full marks in the MCQs Portion.
Moreover, You can get in touch with our expert, Miss Abhilasha Sharma or Mr. Abhishek Bajaj (Mobile – 9051753757) exclusively associated with Zeroinfy.in
Hope you can find this article helpful. If you did like this Blog then Share it with your friends who are doing CA Final studies or who will be giving their CA Final exams in the near future.
All The Best..!!
Zeroinfy is the Largest Online Platform for Exam Preparation in India, with over 2000+ HD quality video courses, 95+ best Professors. We provide access to the best, most reputed Professors, from across India, by streaming their classes online/ delivering it in pen drives
For further enquiries Call 8100 800 600 / 601.
For other queries, check Zeroinfy.in