Preparation Strategy for Elective paper-6D Economic Law
The new CA Final syllabus has a new introduction of an optional paper where students can choose one from six available options. The examination is designed to be an open bookcase study examination.
The objective of this paper is to inculcate in students an understanding of the provisions of different economic laws and to equip them with knowledge and skills needed to address practical case scenarios.
Strategies for CA Final Economic Law
- This subject is an extension of ‘Corporate and Economic Laws’. So, jump to Economic Laws only after completing Corporate and Economic Laws.While studying, you will find the following common topics from Corporate and Economic Laws:
- The Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999
- The Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002
- The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016
However, in this subject, they are given in greater detail covering all rules and regulations.
- If remembering provisions is not your forte, do not panic. Since this is an open book exam, just understand the concepts well and learn how to apply them in different scenarios. You can refer to the study material for quoting provisions
- However, you need to be well versed with the coherence and links between different acts and provisions
- In the examination hall, ICAI will provide study material of the institute excluding examples, illustrations and summary
- This subject will check your conceptual clarity of legal and compliances practices
- The study material comprises of seven case studies and their solution. Make key notes while understanding the structure and presentation of each solution
- For each case study, 20 marks will be allocated to MCQs and 30 marks to descriptive questions. The case study may comprise of more than one independent or related case for a broader coverage of syllabus
- Familiarize yourself with study material of the Institute. Make sure you can locate important information with ease
- Approximately 40% weight-age will be on objective type questions and 60 % weight-age on descriptive and numerical type questions.
Online Resources to prepare for CA Final Economic Law
As discussed earlier Elective Paper consist of 6 optional Papers and it has different faculties for all the individual subjects.For the refrence Click on the link below for more relevant Information.
There are various important resources available on our website as important PDFs and Important Videos.Click on the below link to go through it:
Link for Videos: https://zeroinfy.in/pages/ca-final-new-economic-laws-imp-videos
Important Points to note :
- Always write and practice.
- Learn Point Heading and write.
- Try for Mock Exams by ICAI and different faculties.
- Use Mnemonics Technique to Memorise Headings
- Make sure to make notes & mark all your doubts while watching the lectures.
Moreover, You can get in touch with our expert, Miss Abhilasha Sharma or Mr. Abhishek Bajaj (Mobile – 9051753757) exclusively associated with Zeroinfy.in
Hope you can find this article helpful. If you did like this Blog then Share it with your friends who are doing CA Final studies or who will be giving their CA Final Exams in the near future.
All The Best..!!
Zeroinfy is the Largest Online Platform for Exam Preparation in India, with over 2000+ HD quality video courses, 95+ best Professors. We provide access to the best, most reputed Professors, from across India, by streaming their classes online/ delivering it in pen drives
For further enquiries Call 8100 800 600 / 601.
For other queries, check Zeroinfy.in