Strategy to Revise Full Course of CA Final May 24 Exam in One Month
Students, there is only one month until your tests, and you must be struggling with how to revise the entire CA Final course in that time, as well as how to create a strategy for the final month of preparation.
In order to clear the CA Final exams, you must create a Study plan to revise your course thoroughly before the exams and PRACTICE A LOT OF QUESTIONS to gain clarity over the concept clearly. But if you are sharp enough to recall everything in one revision that doesn’t waste your time. It’s time for hard work with complete dedication. You must spend 15 hours every day studying.
Although Sailing through exams for professional courses has never been easy. It is more of smart work rather than hard work. The exam timetable has been released and it gives us almost 1 month (approx.) to revise all the subjects properly (Final preparation) and secure good marks.
As we know CA Final Both Groups includes 5 subjects
- Financial Reporting (FR)
- Advanced Financial Management (AFM)
- Advanced Auditing, Assurance and Professional Ethics (Audit)
- Direct Tax Laws & International Taxation (DT)
- Indirect Tax Laws (IDT)
Now, we'll explain how to make the most of this brief window of opportunity and pass the CA Final Exams in just one month.–
Decide Single Group or Both Groups
Most Important part of CA Final Preparation Strategy is deciding whether to go for a Single Group or Both the groups. Most of the students found themselves in this dilemma. We will suggest you consider your preparation and ask yourself whether you have prepared enough to give both groups this attempt. If Yes, then go for it. But if no, then don’t waste your time in both groups. Instead, you should thoroughly prepare for a single group and sit for another group in next attempt. These six months will help you in long run.
Make a Time Table
Don’t dare to start your revision without a timetable otherwise after 10 days you will found yourself in a position that you have completed one subject till now and 7 more subjects are left. So, prepare a genuine timetable covering all the subjects leaving at least 3 days for the first exam preparation. Divide the time between each subject according to your capability. Don’t prepare a Timetable according to the days. Instead, you should allocate hours to each topic in a day, This is the best possible CA final study strategy for the last month
Don’t stick to theory for the Entire Day
Maybe you are planning to divide 3-4 days per subject but trust me this is the worst idea unless you are bit intelligent than others. Either you should take 2 – 3 subjects per day and set a time to complete your goal. The reason behind this, taking theory for an entire day can be bit boring, make you sleepy and lose your effective hours. Instead, it just increases your labor hours. So, allocate time to both practical as well as theory subject in a day properly.
Prepare At least One Subject for Exemption
Students, it is a bit natural that everyone has one weak subject in which we just pray to score 40% minimum marks. It may be DT which is very vast, or IDT in which GST has been implemented. You have to prepare one subject in such a way which covers your aggregate marks.
Crucial Resources for Revision
- During this period, student should focus on understanding the paper pattern and prepare himself accordingly. So solving of Revision Test Papers & Mock Test Papers becomes utmost important as it gives students a clear idea about the question pattern of all the subjects.
- Since Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s) has a weightage of 30%, so it is advisable to solve MCQ given by ICAI and all the top faculties so that students can score full marks in this section. If you score 30 out of 30 in MCQ section, then getting exemption (60+)becomes easy in papers.
3. You can reassess your strengths and weaknesses subject-wise again and focus on the chapters which you find difficult by referring to PDF’s/Videos given by Top Faculties. We have tried to accumulate all the PDF’s/Videos available across all platforms on one-page subject-wise for easy reference.
Subject Wise Free Resource Links :
CA Final Revision Strategy for Last Month
Make the Short Notes for the Exam Day
CA Final Study Strategy for last month must start with making quick revision notes. You may either refer summary book or prepare your own handwritten notes for the exam day in order to revise. If preparing summary notes is wasting your much time then skip it and go with summary modules of some teacher. But remember, whatever material you are planning for the exam day you must have gone through it before. DO NOT go with a fresh material on the one-day preparation leave.
Cover RTP and MTP
Students must cover RTP and MTP as soon as they complete the subject. Consider, it as a part of your revision. It will show you a true picture how to attempt paper. Don’t wait to complete all the subjects and thereafter start RTP and MTP. Instead, you should cover RTP at the same time. It does not take your much time as it covers either one or hardly two questions from each chapter. You can opt MTP at the last. Practice CA Final previous years papers and VSI CA Final mock test papers will prepare you better for exams.
Must Cover AS, IND AS, and SA
It is a very scoring part of Accounting and Auditing. AS IND AS and SA are easy to read and take less time in comparison to other parts. Besides this, they are very scoring but never write the wrong number of AS, IND AS and SA. If you are unable to recall such number, start with the name only.
Focus on Amendments
ICAI always wants you to be updated with the laws and provisions, so don’t skip the amendments. Try to cover them at first. Especially when we talk about subjects like DT and IDT.
Write the Section Numbers
You might be thinking that you had a good score in Inter without writing the section numbers. But students, this is CA Final not Inter, five times tougher than Inter. At the Inter level, your basic knowledge of sections is tested but at the Final level, ICAI wants you to be expert in all the subjects. You can miss the subsection or clauses but try to write all the section numbers. But if you are not able to recall it in the exam then don’t quote the wrong section number. Instead, you can start with “As per the provisions of Income Tax Law 1961…. “. Writing a Section number is the best preparation strategy for Sections.
Cover Relevant Part First
We do not suggest our students to go for selective study but as time is very short so it’s better to cover the important topics first which has been shared by your teacher. Cover those topics of all the subjects first as your teachers has a vast experience in this field. They know the questioning pattern of ICAI so cover their suggested topics first.
Revise the Practice Manual
ICAI has a tendency to ask the questions from the Practice Manual. So, if you have already gone through the PM earlier then better to revise it. However, its bit difficult to revise Practice Manual like FR but you can select some questions which you think worthful for the exam purpose.
Watch the Revision Videos
Instead of wasting time on revising the entire concepts, you can watch the revisionary videos available on the youtube which helps you a lot in revising the concepts and you directly start with the questions.
The presentation is an important part of CA Exams. Don’t take it lightly, it gives you relevant marks. So, consider the ICAI Material either Study Material, Practice Manual or Suggested Answers and observe it’s writing pattern carefully thereafter start the practising the questions. As far as theoretical subjects are concerned, you need to explain what examiner is asking for and thereafter write the relevant provision along with section number. At last , you should give your conclusion along with case law if any.
Manage your Time
Attempting the complete paper is actually dream of most of the students. Might be, you are taking it as a joke but ICAI papers are very lengthy and need a good speed to attempt the complete paper. Start working on it now, if you haven’t started working over it yet. Whenever you are taking Mock Test Papers, give yourself a time at least 15 minutes early then the actual examination. This will take you into the practice how to attempt the complete paper.
Few Important Points Summarized for Last Month Preparation
- Go through all the important points and make a note of them chapter wise. As on the day before exam, you will get time to go through these points only.
- Refer to Practice Manual, Revision Test Papers, Past Year Papers and try to complete all the relevant questions mentioned there
- In CA Finals, Time Management is most important as students despite knowing the answers falls short of time to finish the papers. Hence it is advisable to practice questions in time bound format.
- Solve mock papers.
- Understand the weightage of marks and plan your time devotion topic wise accordingly.
- Most Importantly...Start Studying..!!.
April 2024 Plan [Remaining Last Month before Exams]:-
- Firstly, Practice your Critical Topics Which are Important for exams too. It is advisable to not leave any topic for exams as each topic if comes in exams carry a weightage of 10-14%, which can’t be ignored
- A thorough revision of all the topics and preparation of notes for Exam Day Revision. Exam Day Revision is the most crucial part of CA Finals, as it is utmost important to revise or give a bird's eye view to almost all the topics one day before the exams.
- It is advisable to prepare one pager notes for each topic which is sufficient for you to refer one day before exams instead of referring bulky books on the exam day.
Important Points to note :
- Always write and practice.
- Learn Point Heading and write.
- Try for Mock Exams by ICAI and different faculties.
- Solve MCQ'S of Both Groups
- Use Mnemonics Technique to Memorise Headings
- Make sure to make notes & mark all your doubts while watching the lectures.
To Purchase CA Final Latest Video Classes by Top Faculties:
CA Final Full Course - Click Here
CA Final Fast Track - Click Here
Moreover, You can get in touch with our expert, Miss Abhilasha Sharma or Mr. Abhishek Bajaj (Mobile – 9051753757) exclusively associated with Zeroinfy.in
Hope you can find this article helpful. If you did like this Blog then Share it with your friends who are doing CA Final studies or who will be giving their CA Final Exams in the near future.
All The Best..!!
Zeroinfy is the Largest Online Platform for Exam Preparation in India, with over 2000+ HD quality video courses, 95+ best Professors. We provide access to the best, most reputed Professors, from across India, by streaming their classes online/ delivering it in pen drives
For further enquiries Call 8100 800 600 / 601.
For other queries, check Zeroinfy.in