While our exam-style practice questions and quizzes are great workouts for strengthening your understanding of each topic, our FRM part I mock exams give you the opportunity to test yourself under “real” exam conditions.
A Winning Strategy:
From our experience, mock exams present the best tool to gauge this ability. Surveys have also shown that students who use mock exams perform better during the actual exam than those who only revise. What’s more, all our mock exams come in a printable format to help you revise while on the go.
- 2 Mock Exams (200 questions)
- 24-hour live chat support
- Email Support
Tips to Help You Crack FRM Part 1:
- Start your prep early
- Go through your notes at least twice
- Pay attention to exam weightings
- Always use end-of-chapter practice questions and quizzes to test your understanding of key concepts topic moving on to the next one
- Be sure to take at least two mock exams
When is the Best Time to Sit a Mock Exam?
While taking a mock exam early during your prep can give you a concrete idea about the exam, we always encourage candidates to sit mock exams 4-8 weeks before the live exam. The aim is to boost your confidence while still giving yourself enough time to revisit areas in which you do not score well.
AnalystPrep is an authorized training provider with the Global Association of Risk Professionals. Our FRM part I mock exams reflect the most recent curriculum as prescribed by the GARP®.