ACCA Skill Level Financial Management Book By BPP Professional Education in digital mode. This book is beneficial for September 2022, June 2023 exam attempts.
- Save up to 40% compared to print books
- Read anywhere, read anytime on multiple devices. Annotate, highlight and search seamlessly
- Carbon Neutral Environment-Friendly Digital Books
How do we activate the BPP Book?
Once you purchase the BPP Digital Books, we email you the Digital Book codes. Please do read the following information which will be useful for you to navigate your Digital Books
How to Activate your Digital Book for the first time?
1. Go to vital source.com
2. Register for an account (first time only) and verify
3. Select 'Redeem Codes' from the homepage
4. Enter your code when prompted. You will only have to do this once for the initial activation of each product
5. Download the Desktop App & Mobile App to download your Digital Book/s to your devices.
We advise that you use Google Chrome or Firefox when accessing and downloading Digital Books and apps. Please ensure you regularly clear your internet cache through your Settings to prevent any access issues.
What if I am unable to activate my Digital Books?
It rarely is a problem as all Digital Books get activated without any issues. In case you still do simply send us an email to email@example.com with your credentials. We will get it sorted for you at the earliest.
Can I Bookmark, highlight or make notes? What are the features?
Yes, VitalSource offers a lot of features on its reading platforms.
Can I print my Digital Books?
No, there is no printing capability available for our Digital Books.
Can I download the Digital Books to use it outside of the app?
No, the content is protected and will remain within the app.
BPP was founded in 1976 and is Europe's largest professional education and training company. BPP provides training in many fields including accountancy, actuarial, HR, investment management, law, and tax. BPP's UK subsidiary, The Actuarial Education Company, has been contracted to provide study support on behalf of The Actuarial Profession in the UK since 1995.