Getting Interview Ready Placement Preparation Workshop Batch By CA Shivam Palan in 14 days. These Lectures are beneficial for the CA Final May 23 Attempt Students, looking forward to crack a good job interview.
Duration - Approx 10 Days (Starting 8th Aug)
GIR Batch 46 | Evening (7 PM - 10:30 PM)
All-in-one Placement Workshop
Trusted by 4752+ CAs
4.94 / 5 Rated Workshop
What is GIR Workshop?
A 10-days LIVE power-packed practice-oriented workshop where you get hands-on practice before your placements! Helping you secure your dream job.
What is covered in GIR?
- Intro & Understanding Impact of Resumes
- Resume Review, Email & Cover Letter writing
- Building LinkedIn Network & Applying Off-Campus Jobs
- PI & HR Q&A Session & P2P Interview Practice
- GD Training & Practice with Mentors
- Understanding Offer Letter Insights
- Extempore & Technical Questions
- More HR & Technical QAs Coverage
- Logical & Aptitude Questions; Domain Guidance Session
- How To Choose Your Domain
- Elective Domain Guidance
- Assessment Test
Plus: Bonuses (added value of more than Rs. 20k) Networking | Personal guidance | Lots of Fun & Friendship | Placement assistance (More than 50 Recruiting Partners)
- 8000+ CAs placed
- Placed in 100+ Companies
- 26 LPA Highest CTC
- 12.6 LPA Avg CTC
- 50 Recruiters
Companies that hire with CA Monk
Deloitte, EY, PwC, KPMG, Grant Thornton, Wipro, Accenture, ITC, Bajaj Knauff, ICICI, and many more!
CA Shivam Palan being among the youngest qualified Chartered Accountants in India, at the age of 21, with an Articleship exposure from Big 4 (E&Y, Pune). Always having believed in the need for transformation in the education sector, he started his YouTube channel, Posting his lectures on risk management, the overwhelming response and student results motivated him to start a revolution in the whole CA fraternity, altogether by providing classes of a whole subject for free on his YouTube platform. He still very effortlessly juggles between his Teaching and other Professional Commitments.