Bank PO vs Bank Clerks - - An Overview
Most People compare Bank PO jobs with the bank Clerical jobs in order to get a very big perspective as to which one is better to be suited to the person in concern. Check on the differences below to help understand better in the concept:
As to be eligible to apply for the Bank PO, a candidate must:
- have a degree in any discipline with 60 % or above.
- The age limit of PO’s in most of the banks is in between 21-28 years.
As to be eligible to appear in a Clerical examination
- Each and every candidate must successfully pass their +2 with more than 60% of marks.
- The age of the candidate must be between 18 – 26 years in most of the banks.
- Graduates can also apply.
- For both Probationary Officer and Clerical post the candidates are taken in and are offered training for a fixed period of time. The main difference between the two posts is the type of work involved in each position.
- A person joining as a clerk will have to do most of the clerical related jobs in a bank.
- The Probationary Officer’s job is similar to a Manager Trainee position. For a PO the main qualities required are decision-making skills, leadership qualities, and intelligence to tackle different situations.
Moreover, You can get in touch with our expert,(Mobile – 9051753757) exclusively associated with Zeroinfy.in
Hope you can find this article helpful. If you did like this Blog then Share it with your friends who are doing CA Final studies or who will be giving their CA Final exams in the near future.
All The Best..!!
Zeroinfy is the Largest Online Platform for Exam Preparation in India, with over 2000+ HD quality video courses, 95+ best Professors. We provide access to the best, most reputed Professors, from across India, by streaming their classes online/ delivering it in pen drives