Criteria of Eligibility for Foreign Nationals
Candidates falling under the following category will be considered as Foreign Nationals for JEE Advanced 2020:
- Non-citizens of India (by birth or naturalized)
- Non-OCI (Overseas Citizens of India) and Non-PIO (Persons of Indian Origin) category
- Candidates whose parents are not citizens of India and do not come under OCI/PIO category at the time of Registration.
Seats allotted to foreign nationals are supernumerary with a cap of 10% of the total number of seats in every course.
Reservation for Foreign Nationals
Foreign nationals are outside the ambit of reservation of seats under the OBC-NCL, SC, ST and PwD (Persons with Disability) categories as mandated by Govt. of India.
These candidates are not required to write JEE Mains and may register for JEE Advanced 2020 directly Subject to ?
- Students should be born on or after 1st October,1993.
- A maximum of two times in consecutive years.
- A student should have appeared for the Class 12 (or equivalent) examination for the first time in either 2017 or 2020.
Performance in Class 12 or Equivalent Examination
- Must have secured at least 75% aggregate marks in class 12 (or equivalent) Board examination.
- Must be within the top 20 percentile of successful candidates in their respective class 12 (or equivalent) board examination.
- The marks scored in the following five subjects will be considered for calculating the aggregate marks and the cut-off marks for fulfilling the top 20 percentile criterion:
- A language (if the candidate has taken more than one language, then the language with the higher marks will be considered)
- Any subject other than the above four (the subject with the highest marks will be considered).
Cut Off Marks for Top 20 Percentile
- The cut off marks for top 20 percentile are calculated based on Class 12 marks.
- The top 20 percentile cut off for the academic year 2020 will be considered for students passing class 12 in 2020.
- If the board does not provide information about the cut off for top 20 percentile, candidates will have to produce a certificate.
Moreover, You can get in touch with our expert,(Mobile – 9051753757) exclusively associated with Zeroinfy.in
Hope you can find this article helpful. If you did like this Blog then Share it with your friends who are doing CA Final studies or who will be giving their CA Final exams in the near future.
All The Best..!!
Zeroinfy is the Largest Online Platform for Exam Preparation in India, with over 2000+ HD quality video courses, 95+ best Professors. We provide access to the best, most reputed Professors, from across India, by streaming their classes online/ delivering it in pen drives
For further enquiries Call 8100 800 600 / 601.
For other queries, check Zeroinfy.in