Proceedure to fill your JEE Advanced 2020 Application Form
- Go to the official website of JEE Advanced: jeeadv.nic.in
- Click – “Online Registration for JEE (Advanced) 2020”.
- Enter your Application Number, Password and Security Pin in the Login Window.
- Click on ‘Login’ Button.
- Make sure the option – ‘JEE (Main) Candidates’ is selected.
- Click “Proceed To Register Online” after following necessary instructions..
- Enter your JEE Main 2020 Roll No and Password to login.
- Once logged in, All personal, academic, and contact details of the candidate will be displayed on the screen.
- Enter additional details which are required or asked by the site
- Upload the required certificates by scanning.
- Finish Registration by paying the JEE Advanced Application Fee
- Foreign candidates must fill up the JEE Advanced Online Application Form and keep the Registration ID and Password which will be necessary for future logins
Moreover, You can get in touch with our expert,(Mobile – 9051753757) exclusively associated with Zeroinfy.in
Hope you can find this article helpful. If you did like this Blog then Share it with your friends who are doing CA Final studies or who will be giving their CA Final exams in the near future.
All The Best..!!
Zeroinfy is the Largest Online Platform for Exam Preparation in India, with over 2000+ HD quality video courses, 95+ best Professors. We provide access to the best, most reputed Professors, from across India, by streaming their classes online/ delivering it in pen drives
For further enquiries Call 8100 800 600 / 601.
For other queries, check Zeroinfy.in